My Custom Windows 11 ISO Pauses at the "Just a Moment" Screen!
This is what I do for my Windows 11 images:

1. Use Win11BYPASS script found in another forum and patch the boot.wim using the tool, thereby "bypassing" all Secure Boot/TPM/System Requirements of the installation.
  2. Make an unattended XML file to skip Windows 11 installation from asking stupid questions about logging in to my Microsoft account, add a licence key, and ask about privacy questions. In short, it just cuts to the chase and starts Windows right away. This was done in NTLite.
  3. Integrate new hotfixes to Windows. This was also done in NTLite.
  4. Make four editions of the same Windows 11 Pro install.wim using three different activators: use your own licence key, KMS_VL_AIO, HWID, and KMS38 (MAS Scripts). For this, I used NTLite to make these editions into one install.wim file, and used MSMG Toolkit to put associate different REG files to the editions that use activation. I scripted the change in SetupComplete.cmd by making a set of "if" statements. This is done so that if the user picks, say, the KMS activator, the REG file associated with it in MSMG Toolkit is thrown, and SetupComplete.cmd will use the KMS_VL_AIO activator. If the user picks "User your licence key," no REG keys will be thrown so the user would need to activate Windows using his/her serial.
It has always worked well, until just a few days ago. I found that my ISOs were getting bloated, like 10GB or higher. I realise that if it gets bigger, it will drain the space on my drive. So, I learned about being able to delete updates, and I believe that's where the troubles began: I used the cleanup service from NTLIte for the DISM Compatible option and the DISM Resetbase option, in two different times, and the results are not working well. After wiping out the older updates while integrating the newer ones, a quick installation turned into a nightmare and now, my PC can't get past the "Just a moment" part. Nothing would do anything except the circle animation. Nothing. The PC just halted. I don't know why it was like that, and frankly, I'm afraid. I might think that perhaps it's NTLite, but then again, NTLite is just a frontend for DISM, just like MSMG and DISM++, is that right? Or did I do something I shouldn't do like making an unattended install or enable DirectPlay and SMB/CIFS 1.0? I'm all out of clues.

If anyone can point me to the right direction, I would be grateful. Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows X-Lite - Custom Windows Builds theSEMAR 4 1,274 Yesterday, 04:23 am
Last Post: dueda
  I need a stripped down Windows 8 or Windows 10 installation. Any suggestions? nosnavis 9 22,116 Jul 26, 2023, 12:38 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Need a video screen capture recommendation anonemoose 2 8,662 Feb 10, 2022, 21:31 pm
Last Post: anonemoose
  Upgrading to (genuine?) Windows 11 via (pirated!) Windows 10? onlinehuangjizhan 4 10,657 Feb 07, 2022, 10:42 am
Last Post: FloodTheWaves
  Just Happened: Wine Suddenly Exits a Game Just Now; Was Fine Before... RobertX 9 22,098 Oct 19, 2021, 13:35 pm
Last Post: Rahudixi825