rarbg recommended movies
Hey guys!

I am just wondering if there is a way to find out which recommended movies I have missed? I know that after a few days, it will show some recommended movies at the top but sometimes I forgot to check and tend to miss it. Is there a way to go back and find previous lists? cheers!
Do you realize you are on The Pirate Bay forum looking for previous recommended movies on rarbg? I will put the pieces together for you, use Rotten Tomatoes or IMDB then download from your torrent site of choice.
I think I understand that this website is mainly for pirate bay movies? I guess I should go to rarbg forum if there is one.. cheers!
It's a torrent site according to the description.

I would assume that it's a place for all stuff torrents, including movies.

Normally, I don't happen to use it, but try it.

Only you can judge what is best for you.
You can ask the question here but I would have thought the answer was pretty obvious myself: no.

But it's a dumb idea anyway. Why waste your time watching movies simply because some anonymous person on the internet arbitrarily announced that they have a torrent of them?

Have some self respect. Watch what you want to watch and if you are ever out of ideas: go outside and get a fucking life.
You can try the 'Top 10' link on the menu. That page leads to 'Top 100'. The "recommended" movies are quite likely a sampling of those.
Also try their 'Catalog' link.
Thanks for the advice guys!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RIP RARBG WW3hasstarted 26 13,221 Jul 05, 2023, 16:11 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  What anti virus is recommended nowadays? jbravo 19 23,090 May 25, 2020, 16:43 pm
Last Post: waregim
  RARBG torrents sera2775 3 15,676 Mar 15, 2016, 11:13 am
Last Post: sera2775