RIP RARBG
https://torrentfreak.com/iconic-torrent-...op-230531/ 

damn this was one hell of a good site
What a crazy turn of events.

The efforts of these people will live on forever in our hearts.
Their message was so heart chilling I nearly cried... They were supporting the cost of running servers from their own pockets for so long...
RIP RARBG
I just hope we don't take their sacrifice for granted.
Over the last year I got into their x265 season packs. Of course they were always a good source for movies new and old.  And NTb was good for top notch episode rips. FGT was one of the best public sources for bluray remuxes.  A huge loss. Presuming the reasons they give are the real ones my heart goes out to them.  Glad they kept it going as long as they did, and thankful for all the content over the years.

Not to dance on anyone's grave, but as big of a loss as RARBG is...  It is a reminder that makes me proud that TPB still stands.  I am all the more thankful to the people who keep it going.  From the anonymous few to the admins and mods.  From the uploaders who continue to add content to the peers who choose to seed back.  I am grateful that our decentralized group remains standing to continue to source content and make it public.
saw something on reddit re could be because Bulgaria cracking down on piracy

rarbg back up of some stuff https://www.reddit.com/r/DataHoarder/com...ckup_268k/
RARBG's x265 rips were better than anything else out there, if you want good quality + small files. They were extremely consistent. Nearly my whole movie collection consists of their x265 rips now + a few of my own x265 rips. But it's mostly RARBG.

They will be missed. I hope they will transfer their knowledge to some other group that can carry the torch. It's a shame if everything just dies with them. No use frantically holding onto your trademark ways if you're not going to be there anymore. Let the kids take over!

Btw, if you want to access their x265 rips now that the site is dead:

https://btdig.com/search?order=0&q=1080p...x265-rarbg
To be honest I used to download from RARBG but I eventually got bored of the quality.  It was okay for a while but I used to download the biggest quality movie torrents but it just didn't cut it and I would have rather ripped my own and watched those instead... After a good couple of years I eventually stopped watching the rips on RARBG due to my eyes just didn't like it and I just watched my own end of...

I used to care much more a couple of years ago about watching some RARBG movie as I was excited to watch them but just grew tired and gave up.

If I want something now well I'm probably just going to buy the thing myself and rip it and do a better job.  One very annoying thing they did was leave the subtitles on by default so you'd always have to turn them off like they hadn't processed the file correctly.  I guess when you've been at all this movie ripping stuff for years you eventually get bored of watching other people's and just get the satisfaction from doing it your own way as most people's bothers you for some reason like not doing it high enough quality and then when you wants something it looks terrible like most video rips do..

I'm not all that bothered anymore if I'm honest, I would rather rip a disc anyway because it's more fun.  Sadly we live in a world now where every chump wants to rip a small size and that sucks IMO.  You don't have to look far from the tree so see where that exists I guess a shame.
Another one bites the dust. They were a great source for full TV seasons and for older, more obscure European and Asian films.
Another bad aspect of this I just thought of...
There goes a least half a dozen dependable trackers! Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It really sucks having to rip youtube for a show Ladyanne3 5 16,315 Jan 22, 2022, 16:09 pm
Last Post: CaptButler
  How to share movies I rip on Pirate Bay ? Nobuzzkills4U 4 13,416 Feb 29, 2020, 22:17 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  How do i rip digital manga/comics? noturaverageweeb 3 13,189 May 16, 2019, 09:32 am
Last Post: Q91
  rarbg recommended movies piano0011 6 15,426 Nov 12, 2017, 03:53 am
Last Post: piano0011
  RARBG torrents sera2775 3 15,810 Mar 15, 2016, 11:13 am
Last Post: sera2775