cant click usernames/write comment/imdb links
cant click user names to see what other uploads they have eg http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9088350/P...Vinyl_Pack try clicking politix name..nothing happens
You're not the only one having this issue. Some of the clickable links aren't working, it's being worked on and no one knows how long it'll take to fix.

In the meantime, you can always copy/paste individual usernames into the search field at the top to check their torrents.
Seems like Chrome users are facing this problem, try in Firefox it works.
I get the same problem in Firefox. I cant click the comment button either. But IE works Tongue

It's a CSS problem. A DIV is "overlapping" the text, making anything below unclickable.

Spud17: You cant copy paste the text because of the cause I just mentioned. It will just highlight the closest text that's "there", in this case the first DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT link
The issue is affecting users regardless of browsers it seems - FF users have the same problem too, and given what happened to the TPB co-founder yesterday, and it being the weekend anyway, it could be a few days before this is fixed.
Disabling CSS or stylesheets in the webbrowser will fix the problem, but will make the pages look like Web 1.0 Tongue

Torrent pages that do no contain a cover image will be slighlty better, but as you can see, this CSS will still affect the rest of the page:

[Image: 9f4992dbbcf3c77d73506d8776a11ccdab984961.jpg]
(Nov 01, 2014, 06:09 am)Q91 Wrote: Spud17: You cant copy paste the text because of the cause I just mentioned. It will just highlight the closest text that's "there", in this case the first DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT link

You're right of course, there's a copy paste issue which means users will have to do some manual typing until it's fixed.

Also, some users are reporting that the recent torrents pages are slow to load. My suggestion for that would be to use a proxy for your browsing for the time being.
I've been noticing that sometimes I can't leave a comment using the "Write comment" link?
Quoted From User : " in Firefox's menu system in View > Page Style > No Style. It worked great and I was indeed able to finally post a comment." if your using FF this can solve the problem for temp .. Problem is been worked on its faced by many users.

Try to Look into this thread : https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...or?page=10

Thanks. Smile
Threads merged.
/mod.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to open magnet links. SpiralViper 5 1,233 Jan 10, 2024, 12:11 pm
Last Post: EddieXTC
  Error - IMDB ID must be in the format: tt####### Sartre 9 5,917 Dec 25, 2023, 17:36 pm
Last Post: BattleStar27
  DL links not working?? Scruffy 1 2,518 Oct 15, 2023, 09:03 am
Last Post: kron
  sort links missing ejonessss 3 10,375 Nov 02, 2022, 10:17 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Pirate Bay: How to comment UnknownNinja 40 90,967 Nov 30, 2020, 16:41 pm
Last Post: BattleStar27