cant click usernames/write comment/imdb links
For CHROME Users. If you want to make links temporary clickable, you shoud:

1) install "Web Developer plugin" for Chrome here:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...mfkcnldhhm

2) in plugin interface Choose CSS>Disable Inline Styles

now you can click on Write Comments and Users torrents...As soon as you reload page or change page, you should repeat step 2 if you want to make it active again (It is not turned on permanently, which is better, because when you make a comment or else functioning of CSS is restored as usuall)
Installing that plug-in with the Mac version of Chrome worked perfectly. Thanks! Cool
Just found another way. Sharing.

1) Click the left mouse on the torrent title (the brown border just below the words "Details for this torrent") OR thereabouts.

2) Then hit the TAB key to step through the links. You will see the successive links highlighted as you hit TAB.
Use "Shift+TAB" to go backwards (in case you over-stepped)

3) Press 'Enter' key, on whichever link is of interest to you.
If the IMDb, username, and write comment links don't work for you, and you're using firefox, you can click all those links if you change the page style.

Go to the torrent page you want to comment on. Go to the View tab, scroll down to Page Style, and select No Style. You can now click the links and comment.

If you don't see a View tab anywhere, it's probably because you're using a newer version on which the menu bar is hidden, see this on how to bring it back - it takes half a minute.
thanks spud17. that page style trick worked for me. it was driving me nuts. i hope it can be fixed soon, but this'll do until then. Smile
The "Write comment" link is not clickable anymore. How can this happen? Can it get repaired soon?
(Nov 28, 2014, 12:10 pm)gnv64 Wrote: Can it get repaired soon?

See this post, on the first page of this thread:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-cant-cl...7#pid88227
(Nov 01, 2014, 05:54 am)MUMBAI1 Wrote: Seems like Chrome users are facing this problem, try in Firefox it works.

I have firefox and I can't post comments or click user names or send a contact us note ( I can type there but the captcha doesn't work ) tried turning off ad block and all that, still nothing
I don't have this problem if I use Chrome -- well, actually I've got Torch v36 -- or Cyberfox v33, but it happens with IE11.
I am unable to make comments on any torrent. the "write comment" link is not a clickable link. it won't even highlight the text "write comment" it highlights text under the words "write comment" whatever it may be fore that torrent.

Spud17 edited Dec 01, 2014 15:33 pm this post because:

There is already a thread about this - right above the one you just created. Read before you post next time. Threads merged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error - IMDB ID must be in the format: tt####### Sartre 10 6,379 Apr 21, 2024, 20:35 pm
Last Post: apirateking2
  Unable to open magnet links. SpiralViper 5 1,412 Jan 10, 2024, 12:11 pm
Last Post: EddieXTC
  DL links not working?? Scruffy 1 2,656 Oct 15, 2023, 09:03 am
Last Post: kron
  sort links missing ejonessss 3 10,527 Nov 02, 2022, 10:17 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Pirate Bay: How to comment UnknownNinja 40 91,494 Nov 30, 2020, 16:41 pm
Last Post: BattleStar27