cant click usernames/write comment/imdb links
Thank you all. I assumed it's some error but wasn't sure.
my solution for now is this, lets say you found a torrent you wanted using the search feature or top100 etc eg http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11356895/..._AAC_HDTV_ now you might want to see what other stuff that user wants, in this case the uploader is called mvgroup , while the problem exists you cant click that user name so instead type http://thepiratebay.se/user/mvgroup into your browser and hey presto you get into that users account , its same for any other user just type http://thepiratebay.se/user/ and add what ever user name you want to look through after the /user/ part

hope that helps

ps problem seems to have been fixed by 3 November , well done tpb : )
Yep indeed the clicking on username function is back but the "write comment" is still unavailable. When I tried the suggested work-around in Firefox, I DID get the comments box to type my comment but it then didn't want to be submitted...

Hope this comes back soon, too if not only to be able to say thank-you to the uploader(s)....

Other then that, great work tpb
That's in Firefox.... what about in Chrome and Safari browsers both failing ? I'm using a Mac and I've been able to comment with no issues for years on TPB. Last week it stopped working ! Huh Maybe I should try the Mac version of Firefox....
It doesn't matter what OS or browser you are using. It is a bug in the design of the site that only disabling or locally overriding CSS can get around until someone fixes the design.
(Nov 07, 2014, 01:45 am)kjf Wrote: It doesn't matter what OS or browser you are using. It is a bug in the design of the site that only disabling or locally overriding CSS can get around until someone fixes the design.

Well, I hope the programmer can override the CSS ( whatever tha is ) soon!
Has anyone tested the links in IE? when I tried I wasnt logged in, but the user's name was clickable.
Little update.... So Firefox came closer to commenting but failed to submit i.e pretty useless as well..... but I noticed that people WERE submitting comments so I dusted off and tried ye olde IE (eeeeeeek...) et voilá that dreaded microsoft beast did the job.... Soooooo..... it's NOT a over-the-board-all-browser CSS bug since IE (of all browsers) has no problem with it.....Huh
That's because IE itself is one big bug and frequently renders CSS wrong. So, in this case, its bugs cancel out the site's bugs.
IE is PC. That doesn't explain that the same problem exists in Mac versions of Firefox and Chrome as well as Safari browser...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error - IMDB ID must be in the format: tt####### Sartre 10 6,393 Apr 21, 2024, 20:35 pm
Last Post: apirateking2
  Unable to open magnet links. SpiralViper 5 1,414 Jan 10, 2024, 12:11 pm
Last Post: EddieXTC
  DL links not working?? Scruffy 1 2,659 Oct 15, 2023, 09:03 am
Last Post: kron
  sort links missing ejonessss 3 10,528 Nov 02, 2022, 10:17 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Pirate Bay: How to comment UnknownNinja 40 91,505 Nov 30, 2020, 16:41 pm
Last Post: BattleStar27