Wrong code
BAN for what jesus christ.....
Read the first post: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...16#pid1516
i use my first account: not working with password!!!!
registered with second account, after seeding my upload speed was 350MB/s .... tried upload any, cant do that:

BAN on IP and account and my speed upload still working?or seeding............im on p2p from 2004,but better support not exists like here

my 3Gbit on XCOM2+NARUTO stopping!!!!
NIIIIIICE..... thx........

bye bye
You're mixing up torrents with seeding and banning. You have no idea what are you talking about. Document a little bit or at least read the FAQ before posting here.
I'm trying to upload Need for Speed™ Most Wanted v1.3.69 mega mod for the android. The apk and the data files. The same version has already been uploaded but only the normal apk. I believe that the wrong error code must have been occured because two same torrents cannot be uploaded but there's a big difference I written above. I still can upload other torrent but not this one. Please help me figure it out.

Spud17 edited Feb 10, 2016 02:34 am this post because:

Create a thread in Account Issues and tell us which IP you're trying to upload with.

while uploading i get 'wrong code '.
Update:I try it again and it works. problem resolved
good evening, I would like to point out that I get a Wrong Code is when I try to register at TPB website, tried several sites, Safari, Chrome and IE. Also tried with different IP's from other places.

edited Mar 01, 2016 00:13 am this post because:

Thanks for point that out. We will know not to expect you.

Have an issue with uploading Mac Software torrent, all the time get the "Wrong Code" message.

I have a unique IP that only i use, how can i resolve this issue?...
(Mar 06, 2016, 15:12 pm)iAlexander Wrote: Have an issue with uploading Mac Software torrent, all the time get the "Wrong Code" message.

I have a unique IP that only i use, how can i resolve this issue?...

If people would just read the previous posts, that'll be great...
Sorry, will go to account (ip) issues topic. Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting "wrong code" all the time while trying to upload a torrent mark10pearl 2 16,369 Jul 22, 2017, 07:00 am
Last Post: Sid
  Messed Up Code kynutcase 7 27,033 Sep 02, 2016, 05:48 am
Last Post: Q91
  upload greeted by Error, no code just error horrorhound 3 18,421 Jul 22, 2016, 20:49 pm
Last Post: imPROvise
  SuprBay: Authorization code mismatch sby2009Nov14jb 1 17,383 Dec 11, 2013, 22:16 pm
Last Post: kjf