Windows 7 AIO Disk Creation (Branded / Activated)
Hi Nelly,

Thanks for quick response.
I'm not too worried about a dodgy install as I have the W7 ISO burned. I was just trying to attempt something new and if need be fall flat on my face and learn from it.
I would just like a disc that I can clean boot and walk away from. Come back and no need for driver installs/updates.
If it can be done I'd at least like to try. If you could let me know or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
ggildas
(Jul 18, 2014, 05:43 am)ggildas Wrote: Hi Nelly,

Thanks for quick response.
I'm not too worried about a dodgy install as I have the W7 ISO burned. I was just trying to attempt something new and if need be fall flat on my face and learn from it.
I would just like a disc that I can clean boot and walk away from. Come back and no need for driver installs/updates.
If it can be done I'd at least like to try. If you could let me know or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
ggildas

In that case i'd recommend you start with something like rt7Lite.

It'll give you all/any options you need to make a fully customized Win 7 .iso.

WAIK is another option but i wouldn't recommend it if your new to modding operating systems as it's aimed at IT Professionals who know their way around modifying operating systems for custom deployment.
Sorry to re-animate an old post, but I'm going to try making my own pre-activated ISO from the latest murphy78 issue.

I would very much like the OEM.7z as the torrent is no longer running.

Thank you.
Here you go ($oem$ directory with product branding):

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/KUA0..._.7z_links

PassWord

Hashes:

MD5  ==>>  bd1d3344b6c49564aabc15bdb9533df2

SHA-1  ==>>  82db0ec29f39e43c9aee9732341c34dea9e55443
Thanks, buddy, you are the best.

Just one more question: does the tutorial work if I added the Microsoft Toolkit or anything that adds KMS activation technologies to a Windows 7 Image that includes Enterprise?

I'm asking because the latest murphy78 Windows 7 (i.e. from February 2015) upload has two versions: Ultimate and Enterprise, and with no loaders like DAZ or KMS Activators.

Thanks.
Your hell bent on cracking the Win modding RX mate and good on you. If your willing to put the work in and do a lot of RTFM, then look into WAIK.

Here's some good tut videos to get you started Big Grin

And to add updates:

I can't RTFM, I'm illiterate! Smile

But thanks and I'll do some after cheatinng on my next ESL exam. Tongue
WAIK is M$ native which, IMO, is your route to go when working with modified M$ O/S images. The likes of rt7Lite etc serve a purpose but are unreliable at best.

You referanced M78 earlier and that's exactly how they create their releases.

It involves plenty of "Hair Pulling" but in the end, will give you exactly the image you want. You just have to put the work in Smile
LowOrbit, I hate being a bastard, but I need the link again.

I foolishly deleted the file.

I'm sorry, I won't ask again, I promise.

EDIT: Actually, never mind. I found it. I'll look twice before I ask. Sorry.
This is awesome
I will study this thread.
I think it will help me pass the 70-680 exam.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Driver only available for Windows Vista/7 but your machine running Windows 10 theSEMAR 0 19,019 Aug 13, 2020, 21:19 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Create Windows Installer on Flash Disk with cmd theSEMAR 6 40,292 Apr 20, 2020, 12:05 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 Pro 19H1 theSEMAR 0 25,531 May 25, 2019, 19:00 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR