Which would you like to see ....
(Jan 15, 2018, 03:55 am)TheCollector Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2018, 03:34 am)TheDarkPrince2018 Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2018, 22:17 pm)TheCollector Wrote: I got really lucky...the movie i wanted them to do not only got a live release but they even made it into a DVD (Santa Claus), i grew up watching that movie so it was great to see them riffing it.

other than that i'd like to see them re-do Godzilla Vs Megalon and Earth Vs The Spider, since those were the two episodes that got me into MST3K.

Hooray for Santy Clause!
OH NO Pepita
EDIT THAT ... I meant LUpita

that song was stuck in my head for days after leaving the main menu on for like 2 hours with it on a loop lol
S-A-N-T-A, C-L-A-U-S
Hooray for Santy Claus!

You spell it S-A-N-T-A, C-L-A-U-S
Hooray for Santy Claus

Hooray for Santy Claus
Yay yay for Santy Claus
He's fat and round, but jumpin' jiminy
He can climb down any chiminy!
When we hear sleigh bells ring
Our hearts go ting-a-ling
'Cause there'll be presents under the tree
Hooray for Santy Claus!

Now all year long at the North Pole
He's busy making toys
But he knows just what you're doin'
So you better be good girls and boys!

Hang up that mistletoe
Soon you'll hear Ho Ho Ho
On Christmas Day, you'll wake up and you'll say
Hooray for Santy Claus!

Yay yay! Yay yay!
Yay yay! HOORAY!!!

Hang up that mistletoe
Soon you'll hear Ho Ho Ho
On Christmas Day, you'll wake up and you'll say
Hooray for Santy Claus!

S-A-N-T-A, C-L-A-U-S
Hooray for Santy Claus!

You spell it S-A-N-T-A, C-L-A-U-S
Hooray for Santy Claus!

Hoo-raaaaayy forrr Sannn-tyyyy Clauuuusss!

Hooray for Santy Claus!
Maybe they should do a live double feature tying in Pumaman with Supersonic. They definitely should riff more films from JP Simón, the guy did Journey to the center of the World, Supersonic, Pieces, Pod People etc. I'm unfortunately not familiar with the other works from De Martino, but maybe the Guys should riff them since they're already familiar with Italian films Big Grin
(Jan 15, 2018, 08:49 am)CountMeowt Wrote: Maybe they should do a live double feature tying in Pumaman with Supersonic. They definitely should riff more films from JP Simón, the guy did Journey to the center of the World, Supersonic, Pieces, Pod People etc. I'm unfortunately not familiar with the other works from De Martino, but maybe the Guys should riff them since they're already familiar with Italian films Big Grin

I know these aren't "bad" movies but I really think these movies would have a lot of material to offer.

1.  Gone With The Wind
2. The Exorcist II and III
3. The Omen series
4. a few more of the Children Of The Corn
5. Silence Of The Lambs
6. American Psycho
What about the original Westworld or Logan's Run?
(Jan 15, 2018, 09:36 am)LaGrrande Wrote: What about the original Westworld or Logan's Run?

true true ... what about The Magnificent Seven?
Didn't they cut a bunch from Squirm? I'd love to see them take a second trip through that movie. I genuinely enjoy that film on its own terms, and I don't think you can ever really run out of funny things to say about every single aspect of its existence.
(Jan 15, 2018, 11:23 am)HmGabe85 Wrote: Didn't they cut a bunch from Squirm? I'd love to see them take a second trip through that movie. I genuinely enjoy that film on its own terms, and I don't think you can ever really run out of funny things to say about every single aspect of its existence.

Yes,  I have seen Squirm on Cinemax or some other channel and it was definitely edited .... I would love to see it redone ... Personally I think it would make a great "Live" episode ...
I'd be down for another crack at Space Mutiny.
(Jan 28, 2018, 11:30 am)HmGabe85 Wrote: I'd be down for another crack at Space Mutiny.

I especially remember they mentioned one of my favorite singers during that episode ... Melissa Manchester Smile
(Jan 28, 2018, 11:39 am)TheDarkPrince2018 Wrote:
(Jan 28, 2018, 11:30 am)HmGabe85 Wrote: I'd be down for another crack at Space Mutiny.

I especially remember they mentioned one of my favorite singers during that episode ... Melissa Manchester Smile

Lmao.

Slightly related,  but I never realized until last year how many times Kevin Murphy references Tom Waits.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I see im missing some films Handy 9 4,524 Oct 01, 2023, 04:21 am
Last Post: Handy
  Mst3k season 13 - do we know who's hosting which episodes? emmi 2 6,310 May 30, 2022, 18:27 pm
Last Post: emmi
  [REQ] Look Like A Winner Short rabbitqueen 5 7,394 Apr 06, 2022, 01:01 am
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  What movies would you like to see riffed? JusSonic 60 86,877 Feb 19, 2022, 22:42 pm
Last Post: SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap
  What films would you like to see Female Gen X riffers (or older) riff? SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap 3 7,767 Jan 16, 2022, 19:48 pm
Last Post: SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap