SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Which would you like to see ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was just thinking , and I thought this would be a nice topic to chat about .... I was wondering, after Final Justice, Magic Sword, Angel's Revenge and Manos being redone by the guys ... which MST3K episodes would you like to see get a 20 upgrade?
ME?
Touch Of Satan
Merlin
Screaming Skull
All Godzilla & Gamera (probably will never happen beause of licensing)

your thoughts?
I need to think more but on first thought > Eegah, Eht Namuh Srotacilpud and Mitchell
(Jan 14, 2018, 10:15 am)CountMeowt Wrote: [ -> ]I need to think more but on first thought > Eegah, Eht Numah Srotacilpud and Mitchell

LOL I liked The Human Duplicators.... OH POD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! How could I forget .... I would also throw SQUIRM into the mix because of all the Southern-esss...... Tom had me laughing sooooo hard when he became a Southern Bell talking about the War of Northern Aggression lolz
The only "re-do" I'd like to see is someone riff the non-Sandy Frank US dub of Gamera that's titled "Gammera". It has more American scenes starring Brian Donlevy (played Quatermass in the first two movies) and a different dub cast.
(Jan 14, 2018, 14:59 pm)Mayonnaise1 Wrote: [ -> ]The only "re-do" I'd like to see is someone riff the non-Sandy Frank US dub of Gamera that's titled "Gammera".  It has more American scenes starring Brian Donlevy (played Quatermass in the first two movies) and a different dub cast.

I have a couple riffs of Gamera ... one is Gamera vs. Jiger, one is Destroy All Worlds a.k.a.Gamera vs. Viras ... which has another Richard Burton (kid version) lol
I got really lucky...the movie i wanted them to do not only got a live release but they even made it into a DVD (Santa Claus), i grew up watching that movie so it was great to see them riffing it.

other than that i'd like to see them re-do Godzilla Vs Megalon and Earth Vs The Spider, since those were the two episodes that got me into MST3K.
(Jan 14, 2018, 22:17 pm)TheCollector Wrote: [ -> ]I got really lucky...the movie i wanted them to do not only got a live release but they even made it into a DVD (Santa Claus), i grew up watching that movie so it was great to see them riffing it.

other than that i'd like to see them re-do Godzilla Vs Megalon and Earth Vs The Spider, since those were the two episodes that got me into MST3K.

Pumaman lol
Definitely the Fugitive Alien dualogy. He triiiiiied to kill me with a fork liiiiiiiift!
(Jan 14, 2018, 22:17 pm)TheCollector Wrote: [ -> ]I got really lucky...the movie i wanted them to do not only got a live release but they even made it into a DVD (Santa Claus), i grew up watching that movie so it was great to see them riffing it.

Hooray for Santy Clause!
OH NO Pepita
EDIT THAT ... I meant LUpita
(Jan 15, 2018, 03:34 am)TheDarkPrince2018 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hooray for Santy Clause!
OH NO Pepita
EDIT THAT ... I meant LUpita

that song was stuck in my head for days after leaving the main menu on for like 2 hours with it on a loop lol
Pages: 1 2 3