Poll: What is your favorite book genre to read?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mystery/Thriller
8.33%
1 8.33%
Science Fiction/Fantasy
33.33%
4 33.33%
Romance
8.33%
1 8.33%
Historical Fiction
25.00%
3 25.00%
Non-Fiction
16.67%
2 16.67%
Young Adult
8.33%
1 8.33%
Other (please specify)
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is your favorite book genre to read?
Feel free to vote and share your thoughts on why you love reading books in your favorite genre!
Love everything horror even if its mild, it goes for literature and cinema. These days unfortunately I'm not spooked all too ofeten but I'm constantly craving for that sense of fear sometimes it gets fulfilled but most of the time NO
Dystopian/science fiction.

Case in point: 1984
It's not about the theme or style, but the author.
Some guys like George R. R. Martin put out tons of mind grinder soul seller stuff and yet I like it. Arthur C. Doyle, too, sure. I tend to fiction, search for reality on streets and fields.

Edgard A. Poe and Pearl S. Buck are my favorites.
yeah i was gonna say that. what piglet said. pls no bully <3

writers i have enjoyed dont share much genrewise. favorites?

from the u s and a i pick william s burroughs and phillip k dick.

from the parts of g and b that are not really b, by all means: flann o'brien

from the rest of the world as if it is smaller than u and s and a and g and b i can name a lot but coellho is not one of them Smile

(also knud ejler løgstrup)
(Feb 18, 2024, 14:29 pm)lustrous Wrote: Feel free to vote and share your thoughts on why you love reading books in your favorite genre! Ebooks have revolutionized college study, offering convenient access to vast libraries of academic material. Websites like NursingPaper.com enhance this experience, particularly for nursing students, by providing specialized resources for evidence-based practice. Their writing services cater to students grappling with assignments, offering expertly crafted papers aligned with academic standards. Integrating ebooks with such platforms streamlines research processes, ensuring students have up-to-date information at their fingertips. With https://www.nursingpaper.com/evidence-ba...g-service/ students can confidently navigate evidence-based practice assignments, leveraging digital resources to excel academically. This synergy between ebooks and specialized services not only facilitates learning but also empowers students to thrive in their studies.

I am completely enamored with immersing myself in the enchanting realm of fantasy novels! They whisk me away to extraordinary worlds, where the unimaginable transforms into reality. It's an enchanting getaway from the ordinary that ignites my creativity and leaves me yearning for more. Fantasy isn't merely a genre; it's a gateway to thrilling escapades!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MODERN POET Lightrex 13 59,049 Oct 25, 2018, 10:18 am
Last Post: sammartin8935
  What is your favorite e-book format? And why? iv0live 60 132,395 Oct 14, 2017, 12:04 pm
Last Post: Mesainis
  What's the best book you've ever read? nonfiktional 9 24,438 Jul 31, 2017, 03:49 am
Last Post: sceadugenga
  If you could have written a book you've read, which would it be? Philidor 12 37,213 Nov 04, 2016, 13:43 pm
Last Post: LZA
  Books to read or borrow rdrfabian007 7 21,767 Oct 26, 2016, 15:26 pm
Last Post: anmisto