Welcome, if you're joining us from KAT
Hi guys....another KAT refugee who found the forum. Smile  Heart
Welcome venuscat12
Thank you. Smile
I joined Kat when this ship went down on 2014. I uploaded on both sites (and recommended others to do likewise), so I didn't lose torrents.
I know people there that only speak Spanish, that posted on the Spanish speaking community. ¿Is it possible to create a thread not in English? I guess some moderators are multilingual (given that European countries are so tiny and have so many different languages just kilometers apart).
Received from a trusted source:

Quote:KAT has not officially returned and we're not sure if it will. We were noticing that in general it's the thread community that our users are missing. So us KAT Crew have revived a thread only site, with many of the old threads duplicated. All starting from scratch of course...

https://katcr.co/community/ .. Make sure to use your former name from KAT... accounts will be approved by admins .. if anyone gets caught trying to "jump over the fence" there is no appeal system guys ... also make sure to register with a dummy email, we don't want your data .... be safe .... Love and peace

It has been reported that it is best to wait for a while before trying to log in, you do not always get an email confirmation.

I hope you guys will carry on posting here as well but, if not, perhaps you could tell your less adventuresome friends back at your [new] home that we're not all rapists and murderers.
HI Sid ~ thank you so much for that. (((hug)))

Wish we could thank posts here. Smile

Hmmm...that link https://katcr.co/community/ is not allowing me to login with my KAT ID.

Sorry ~ ignore that. I re-registered with my KAT ID, and it is pending....so thank you, really.
(Jul 23, 2016, 02:26 am)venuscat12 Wrote: HI Sid ~ thank you so much for that. (((hug)))

Wish we could thank posts here. Smile

You're welcome.

No thanks necessary, but you can pm me a picture of your pussy if you like Wink
RIP KAT? or resurrection imminent? Either way it was good while it lasted. 400+ uploaded torrents, important information gathered, friends made, and a good status made be a happy Super User.
(Jul 23, 2016, 02:24 am)Sid Wrote: Received from a trusted source:

Quote:KAT has not officially returned and we're not sure if it will. We were noticing that in general it's the thread community that our users are missing. So us KAT Crew have revived a thread only site, with many of the old threads duplicated. All starting from scratch of course...

https://katcr.co/community/ .. Make sure to use your former name from KAT... accounts will be approved by admins .. if anyone gets caught trying to "jump over the fence" there is no appeal system guys ... also make sure to register with a dummy email, we don't want your data .... be safe .... Love and peace

It has been reported that it is best to wait for a while before trying to log in, you do not always get an email confirmation.

I hope you guys will carry on posting here as well but, if not, perhaps you could tell your less adventuresome friends back at your [new] home that we're not all rapists and murderers.

Thanks Sid Cool

Just want to say a big Hi to all KAT and PB users.
@Sid, opinions can't be wrong, you might disagree, that's fine.

Also, can you not use modnote to reply to things that aren't site/moderation related? Just reply like everyone else, it looks authoritative. More importantly, it makes it difficult to follow the reply chain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  search engine that searches tpb, demonoid, kat, 1337x m1t0s1s 1 9,478 Jan 31, 2022, 09:26 am
Last Post: RobertX
  You do not die or get addicted to ANY drug if you do not abuse it. vonRicht 97 147,887 Feb 23, 2021, 16:47 pm
Last Post: dueda
  https://kat.cr/ Down? TheEmpathicEar 13 28,185 Mar 10, 2018, 06:01 am
Last Post: joew771
  How do you feel when you SEED or UPLOAD a torrent? paooleole 10 25,814 Jan 17, 2018, 17:03 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Welcome back, SuprBay! workerbee 14 34,922 Jan 15, 2018, 16:03 pm
Last Post: Sid