How do you feel when you SEED or UPLOAD a torrent?
As for me, joy and enthusiasm, because this way I help others taking something without profit  Shy
I feel high! Just joking.

I feel the same way as you do.

I don't upload popular stuff, I try to do something original.

What I want to upload would waste the talents of a torrent or a torrent site. I upload stuff like my college notes and essays. These are not meant to help people plagiarise their homework, I do it to educate and entertain.

A torrent client/site is too powerful for such things, even though I have used it in the past to upload those kinds of files.

So what do you guys say? Should I upload those stuff one day? Answer it to yourself; I don't want to be responsible for off-topic clutter. In fact, PM me to answer.

Conclusion? I too like to work for free, whether it's offering money to homeless people when their asses are freezing in the dead of winter, teaching math to fellow classmates, or even doing volunteer duty. I just hope this statement sticks. Smile
I feel warm and fuzzy inside.Smile
I feel as though a part of me had been ripped away. As if my insides had been torn out and spread over the town square. I despise it, but I can't help myself. I must go on. I must continue to tear my own guts out.
Warm, shakey, and for a few seconds, really excited. Then I feel tired and I take a nap.

Oh, I thought the question was How do I feel when I torrent my seed after an upload... I don't use a seedbox, but I usually seed the box.

I've never uploaded, since I don;t feel I have anything new which is of value (I refuse to upload something redundant for the sake of saying I did).

Seeding is cool. But sometimes I feel obligated and it being an exercise if futility. Most of the stuff I D/L is already very well seeded and you don;t need my help to support it. I feel like I contribute when I seed something not so popular, that can actually use my help.
[Image: L5FlI1n.gif]
forceful thrusting.
I have bloody diarrhea for a week, doctors said I will die if I continue torrenting
Depends...

Usually I just feel a slight warmth for doing anonimous help. I never get much excited, no matter what I do, for I'll never do big waves...

Once I deleted a file just downloaded - The thing was poor work, I was trying to warn people it would be a deception... Seeding it was revolting!
Piratebay is like an e-public library, where all the media is available thanks not to some local administration but to other users.
So sharing something is like going to the library from your pc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BabuPC's Torrent Upload Support and Discussion BabuPC. 3 1,470 Feb 21, 2024, 21:35 pm
Last Post: OzDrDj
  Impossible to upload material I would like to upload dirtybastard 3 2,160 Nov 20, 2023, 09:01 am
Last Post: dirtybastard
  Where Do You Upload Torrents? Suggestions? DaMusicManLives 4 9,050 Jan 23, 2022, 15:38 pm
Last Post: rezwaki
  Mysterious .pad files in my torrent upload shortdog216 4 11,211 Jan 22, 2022, 13:41 pm
Last Post: spaceship9876
  You do not die or get addicted to ANY drug if you do not abuse it. vonRicht 97 147,594 Feb 23, 2021, 16:47 pm
Last Post: dueda