Welcome, if you're joining us from KAT
Yes tpb is garbage
(Jul 20, 2016, 21:25 pm)politux Wrote: I think you're severely over estimating the intelligence of the average KAT user.  Most claim that TPB has no community what so ever because they can't find this forum
Is it suppose to be hidden?
SMOk3, one of KAT's Retired Admins and meXpoZ, one of KAT's Verified Uploaders, Welcome, Mates! So far that is 6 of the 200 friends I had at KAT show up here.
(Jul 26, 2016, 17:57 pm)Toyz Wrote:
(Jul 20, 2016, 21:25 pm)politux Wrote: I think you're severely over estimating the intelligence of the average KAT user.  Most claim that TPB has no community what so ever because they can't find this forum

No, but it's only linked to in small print in the footer on TPB rather than being given any prominence or promotion as forums are on most torrent sites.

Which is why even most TPB users can't find it. Undecided
Wih all you guys typing and saying shit. I hope you are at least of the mind thought that we are all pirates and we can learn from each other. KAT and TPB are like when the crypts and bloods agreed to a peace. there was no stopping them.

I've had 3 Heinekens... so if this is off topic GFYS!

we are better together!!! united as one solid front. sharing knowledge and protips and shitz. I just want to see a union between everyone; since we're all here for the same thing!

#fukitall
Quote:Wih all you guys typing and saying shit. I hope you are at least of the mind thought that we are all pirates and we can learn from each other. KAT and TPB are like when the crypts and bloods agreed to a peace. there was no stopping them.

This. We've got plenty of government types around the world trying to stop file sharing and the community it builds. It just seems to me a real waste of energy building up our walls against one another, when the suits with badges are perfectly happy to pick us off, one by one.

I'm not saying we have to all hand each other flowers and sing Kumbaya, but we can respect that we're all interesting in promoting the same thing. And if we can't say something good about other torrenting communities (and that includes trash-talking of TPB), than we can do that thing I've heard they do in some civilized countries....somewhere. It's called silence.
Well another KAT refugee here. Thanks for the welcome. It was primarily out of determination that I looked around for TPB's equivalent of a forum. So if the KAT refugees are determined (and interested), they'll work out that TPB has a place to hangout too.
If people don't like TPB why go to the trouble of registering? Do you guys have no life other than to be rude and waste time? Dodgy
I like the way it is, I hope it does not change Wink

(Jul 26, 2016, 19:39 pm)Sid Wrote:
(Jul 26, 2016, 17:57 pm)Toyz Wrote:

No, but it's only linked to in small print in the footer on TPB rather than being given any prominence or promotion as forums are on most torrent sites.

Which is why even most TPB users can't find it. Undecided

I like the way it is, nice and neat, doesn't need to be in ones face, or to be advertised loud Smile
(Jul 27, 2016, 02:31 am)Vince Wrote: If people don't like TPB why go to the trouble of registering? Do you guys have no life other than to be rude and waste time? Dodgy
We at TPB don't care about ppl talking shit bout us Smile

Guess they hate us cuz they anus

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  search engine that searches tpb, demonoid, kat, 1337x m1t0s1s 1 9,596 Jan 31, 2022, 09:26 am
Last Post: RobertX
  You do not die or get addicted to ANY drug if you do not abuse it. vonRicht 97 149,196 Feb 23, 2021, 16:47 pm
Last Post: dueda
  https://kat.cr/ Down? TheEmpathicEar 13 28,548 Mar 10, 2018, 06:01 am
Last Post: joew771
  How do you feel when you SEED or UPLOAD a torrent? paooleole 10 25,995 Jan 17, 2018, 17:03 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Welcome back, SuprBay! workerbee 14 35,105 Jan 15, 2018, 16:03 pm
Last Post: Sid