Unable to upload torrent
(Feb 22, 2015, 17:10 pm)Ofekmeister Wrote: Me & a few others can't upload either.

on upload: http://imgur.com/mlEAC3D

other errors today for me

on logout: http://imgur.com/hAJQRpr

and other cloudflare errors today from just simply browsing normally

They are Tunnel errors meaning the site was lagging for some reason, not an actual error with the site, be patient and upload a bit later and it will work.
Hello suprbay, it's good to be back. (I thought I had an account here before but it's gone missing.)

I've been trying to upload a torrent for a few weeks now, but no luck. It contains pdf's and videos, category is Other/Other.

Here it is at KAT: http://kickass.to/reaper-tutorials-colle...04555.html

Thanks for everything; my fingers are crossed TPB can make a go of it this time!

<edit> The torrent file is 284kB, perhaps that's too large. There's no way to shrink it now. Sad
(Apr 21, 2015, 13:58 pm)Huggybaby Wrote: Hello suprbay, it's good to be back. (I thought I had an account here before but it's gone missing.)

I've been trying to upload a torrent for a few weeks now, but no luck. It contains pdf's and videos, category is Other/Other.

Here it is at KAT: http://kickass.to/reaper-tutorials-colle...04555.html

Thanks for everything; my fingers are crossed TPB can make a go of it this time!

<edit> The torrent file is 284kB, perhaps that's too large. There's no way to shrink it now. Sad

The torrent file size of 284kB is probably not your issue (about 270k is the limit for most .torrent files) maybe too many files is your issue though, try archiving everything in your torrent and trying again Wink
Yikes! Well, I'll keep that in mind for the next one then.

With that limitation in place, a lot of popular torrents (like MAME Roms) just aren't going to make it.

Do you have an idea if these restrictions will be eased in the future?
(Apr 21, 2015, 15:05 pm)Huggybaby Wrote: Yikes! Well, I'll keep that in mind for the next one then.

With that limitation in place, a lot of popular torrents (like MAME Roms) just aren't going to make it.

Dont get torrent file size confused with size of files IN the torrent and they are to separate things Wink
(Apr 21, 2015, 15:05 pm)Huggybaby Wrote: Yikes! Well, I'll keep that in mind for the next one then.

I really need to get my eyes tested i read it as 248KB not as i see now 284KB so yes perhaps it is .torrent file size issue
(Apr 21, 2015, 16:30 pm)demonS Wrote:

I really need to get my eyes tested i read it as 248KB not as i see now 284KB so yes perhaps it is .torrent file size issue

Yes, I seem to be just over the limit.

The torrent itself is 16.4GB, and contains 1,103 files in 100 folders.  Exclamation
Hello
I can't upload any torrents, for some days now.
The upload button on the main page sends an error message (just that, ERROR ontop the page).
The one on preferences works, at least lets me fill the fields and enter the captcha, but when I press "add to index", it reloads the page without uploading anything, and with no other message.
The .torrent is 20kb
The file uploaded well on other site.

__EDIT__

I could uploaded it, but I had to change a Ñ from the title.
not the best solution, but it worked
Can't upload anything!!! Tried every single trick in the book, less chars in title, no symbols, no links, no suspicious files (uploading in Other/Other), tried with Firefox, tried with Chrome, small torrent size (just to test), tried on the upload page from index, tried from the upload page from account page and nothing and NOTHING!! All it does is it just refreshes the damn upload page........
(Apr 21, 2015, 23:16 pm)420headz Wrote: Can't upload anything!!! Tried every single trick in the book, less chars in title, no symbols, no links, no suspicious files (uploading in Other/Other), tried with Firefox, tried with Chrome, small torrent size (just to test), tried on the upload page from index, tried from the upload page from account page and nothing and NOTHING!! All it does is it just refreshes the damn upload page........

Try again after up to 4 hours from registering we have had reports that new users are experiencing a lag whilst the database catches up, sorry for any inconvenience caused and we are working on a fix.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to open magnet links. SpiralViper 5 1,235 Jan 10, 2024, 12:11 pm
Last Post: EddieXTC
  unable to Download File Rob_M 2 3,394 Jun 22, 2023, 09:56 am
Last Post: Spud17
  Unable to make piratebay account poop_fart_nuts 4 8,794 May 17, 2023, 23:14 pm
Last Post: jakeqz
  Unable to Use Files Bomber 7 7,987 Aug 16, 2022, 19:18 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  [Error 504] Help cannot upload any torrent TigerKing 44 103,722 Aug 13, 2019, 01:28 am
Last Post: no_Steam