Unable to connect
I have downloaded a torrent and added it to my seedbox. It has been added correctly, but very quickly I get the message "Could not resolve host name", which after a while changes to "Unable to connect to UDP tracker". I have successfully downloaded a very recent torrent with plenty of seeds, and compared the trackers listed for that torrent with the trackers listed for the torrent that gives me the errors. The trackers are exactly the same. I have asked my seedbox support desk about the error messages, and have been told that it means that the trackers are not working. But they worked for the test torrent, so I'm stumped.

Also, on the TPB site, the torrent I want is listed as having 2 seeds, but in ruTorrent it is listed as having 2 peers and 0 seeds. However, if the problem is simply that there are no seeds, I would have thought that I would get a different sort of error message.

Can anyone help me with what these error messages mean and how I can resolve the problemz/
This has nothing to do with the site, so it is not a site issue.

TPB does not operate any trackers, but regardless, as long as you have DHT enabled and working, trackers are a non-issue.

If everything is configured and working correctly, the errors are just notices that can be ignored. If the torrent isn't starting, it could be that there are no connectable peers that also support the magnet protocol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to load Revit 2022 - RJaa - Help requested. Fen1and 0 3,178 Jun 05, 2023, 12:54 pm
Last Post: Fen1and
  Unable to load up for some of the torrents crazy_anon 2 3,747 May 22, 2023, 02:19 am
Last Post: crazy_anon
  Why won't TOR connect? HenryCan 0 6,895 Jan 15, 2022, 07:34 am
Last Post: HenryCan
  Unable to register/activate MS Office? KMS executes but application remain unReg? sexyblonde 6 18,698 Jul 19, 2021, 20:13 pm
Last Post: sexyblonde
  torrent tries to connect to the uploaders site. TheBeard 25 56,425 Apr 23, 2021, 08:40 am
Last Post: TheBeard