Unable to load up for some of the torrents
Hi,

I am unable to download TV Show Person of Interest uploaded by a member. I am not sure what is happening, when i click on magnet link it opens torrent client and keeps loading (Downloading meta data) for hours, but it doesn't start downloading.

I am specifically looking for the torrent https://thepiratebay.party/torrent/36441..._BluRay_x2

The same thing is happening for Season 3 and 4. But i was able to download Season 1 and Season 5. So maybe there is something wrong with the torrents of S02, 03, 04.

Could someone help me how to resolve this issue?

Thanks
Nothing wrong with the torrents. They are working fine.

Problem is with your torrent client / setup.

Mention your torrent client and version number.

Try a different client; qbittorrent if you haven't.

Try port-forwarding.
(May 22, 2023, 00:22 am)SectorVector Wrote: Nothing wrong with the torrents. They are working fine.

Problem is with your torrent client / setup.

Mention your torrent client and version number.

Try a different client; qbittorrent if you haven't.

Try port-forwarding.

Hi,

Thank you a lot for suggestion. I was using the utorrent with latest version. I was able to download other torrents, but not these. This is very strange.
As you suggested i am using qbittorrent, it started working now.

Thanks a lot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to load Revit 2022 - RJaa - Help requested. Fen1and 0 3,356 Jun 05, 2023, 12:54 pm
Last Post: Fen1and
  Unable to register/activate MS Office? KMS executes but application remain unReg? sexyblonde 6 18,917 Jul 19, 2021, 20:13 pm
Last Post: sexyblonde
  Unable to connect gilthoniel 1 14,916 May 22, 2018, 17:31 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Windows 10: Unable to change File Type Cov 5 16,660 Apr 18, 2018, 19:35 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Unable to connect! Worked fine for months. ISP blocking? Help! Glassbaaten 0 13,245 Feb 04, 2018, 02:45 am
Last Post: Glassbaaten