The SuprBay Help Identify a Movie Thread.
I don't know if you guys watch Hong Kong movies or know who Andy Lau is, but I do need help identifying one movie that he is in.

It's about Chiang Kai-Shek's journey to Taiwan (I think), or any movie where Andy Lau is a Chinese Nationalist soldier (not a Communist soldier like in Founding of a Republic, which is ironic that he is playing that role though), and in it, he open fired and killed some Communist soldiers.

Anyhow, the character turned into a bandit but still kills PLA soldiers.

It's all too vague but I do want to find that movie and compare it to Founding of a Republic to see how times change.

Thanks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Home_Too_Far ???
Thanks! You made my day!
Sometimes I wonder if you use google before posting. This was literally the first hit googling "Andy Lau is a Chinese Nationalist soldier". Anyway you are welcome
Sorry, no.

Didn't occur to me.

EDIT: Will do so next time.
This might sound like a weird one, but it here goes. All I can remember is a fight scene on top of a skyscraper at night, one man who for some reason was completely butt naked while fighting a gang of men in blue jeans and black jackets, I don't know why he was naked, some hitmen came to try and kill the guy, he ran upstairs onto the roof which is where the fight took place. The guy didn't get any time to put any clothes on and there might have been a sex scene before it and the film may have been set in LA. Hope someone can help[/font][/size][/color]
I have two..
First one was probably on Netflix,,Space-Horror kind of film.Where somewhere in space..Some point of the film Some sort of cylinder appeared..Full of living tissue..Bloodveins and stuff..

Other has been bothering me for a long time..Since I only remember that its most likely a revenge movie.
I can remeber that"the good guy"(I think)wasted all the gang members..The End scene is what I remember..
Gang leader and "the good guy?"end up in empty churh..Both exhausted etc..And they sit on front row benches..
And the gang leader says"You would have become a great gang member"..And they both laugh..
Im trying to find a name for a victorian era movie most likely made in the mid to late 70s. I seen it in the early 80s. The only scene I remember was a pretty powerful scene where a woman at a fancy party, removed her arm (right I believe) with a knife in a closet? Im pretty sure it was on PBS. I wish I more to give you to go on.

Thanks,
Medik8id
(Jun 21, 2017, 11:39 am)ANUNNAKI40 Wrote: I believe came out mid 2000's it was a low budget British sci fi movie about  young adults on probation? in space forced to repair a space station? But the stations AI kills them one by one?

Debug - 2014
I'm looking for an old film in black/white. It was some kind of suspense/horror film I have seen in the 80/90s as a child. I remember this scene: The main actor loses his mind and runs through the street. He stops at a random shop window and sees a little bird made of wood for sale. The suspense was that the bird turns up his head and looks him into the face. Then he runs further with the knowing that he is still being followed. The film is not about the bird, its about some kind of grudge that is following him from a psychic mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The non-English speaking movie thread demonS 47 209,432 Jul 10, 2023, 04:36 am
Last Post: peterschwartz64
  Suprbay New/Classic Movie Thread (English Speaking Only) demonS 362 680,877 Jan 07, 2018, 07:55 am
Last Post: Kubrick
  Suprbay Movie Bin demonS 186 450,490 Jan 02, 2018, 07:35 am
Last Post: Kubrick
  The Full Movie Thread. zeberzee 9 29,467 Mar 13, 2016, 09:34 am
Last Post: connor17
  Help finding the name of a horror movie suprbayuser 3 15,585 Aug 09, 2014, 14:21 pm
Last Post: Needles Kane