The SuprBay Help Identify a Movie Thread.
(Dec 08, 2021, 06:03 am)ill88eagle Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if you use google before posting. This was literally the first hit googling "Andy Lau is a Chinese Nationalist soldier". Anyway you are welcome

(Dec 08, 2021, 06:19 am)RobertX Wrote: Sorry, no.

Didn't occur to me.

EDIT: Will do so next time.
Why would your first option be to ask on a forum hardly anybody visits when you know the actor and can just search his movies online lol

Whats that movie where Sylvestor Stallone plays some sort of Soldier and is on the run from the police? Anybody?
Keep on topic please, or take it to The Void.

Selected posts unapproved.
Hi guys.. came to pick your brains.. here's a tough one.

Its an old kung fu movie. Back from that kung fu era, 70s-80s. I have no idea what its called and cannot post screenshots obviously. Know none of the actors, nor do I have any idea of the title.

The only thing I know its about some chinese brothers where each one has a particular weakness. For instance one of the brothers, could only be killed if he was stabbed in the waist area. Thats pretty much all I know. About brothers, possibly 5, but not sure... where each has a particular weakness. Not sure of the story. and as far as the brother who can get killed by getting stabbed in the waist, I think I remember him being killed by jumping in the air and he's simultaneously stabbed by spears ine waist by several people.

Anyway, any idea? Ive tried googling to no avail.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The non-English speaking movie thread demonS 47 209,379 Jul 10, 2023, 04:36 am
Last Post: peterschwartz64
  Suprbay New/Classic Movie Thread (English Speaking Only) demonS 362 680,764 Jan 07, 2018, 07:55 am
Last Post: Kubrick
  Suprbay Movie Bin demonS 186 450,395 Jan 02, 2018, 07:35 am
Last Post: Kubrick
  The Full Movie Thread. zeberzee 9 29,460 Mar 13, 2016, 09:34 am
Last Post: connor17
  Help finding the name of a horror movie suprbayuser 3 15,582 Aug 09, 2014, 14:21 pm
Last Post: Needles Kane