The Last Drive In
(Sep 10, 2024, 20:17 pm)Max Renn Wrote:
(Sep 10, 2024, 10:42 am)skizzosmooth Wrote: Thanks to all sharing links. Does anyone have When Evil Lurks? That's the only movie I'm missing.  Cool

Dat Der Evil Be Lurkin' NOW

(Sep 10, 2024, 11:10 am)soneill Wrote: I wanted to say thank you to RunRunBill for all of these years he has diligently uploaded Joe Bob content.  I am coming back to this forum after being gone for the past year and a half dealing with health issues, sad to see you go RRB.  I was wondering if anyone has any of the following or could point me in the right direction?  These are the only ones I haven't been able to find on Torrent.  I was also searching through here, so if I missed a link to any of the ones below, I apologize.

Joe Bob's Creepy Christmas

Season 6
Toxic Avenger
Death Spa
Graduation Day
Suitable Flesh

X-Mas
The Brian
The Redhead-Unalived Male

Season 6
Melvin Goes Bananas (Fixed Audio)
Anti-Life Gym
Grad-G-Ashun Dhea
Acceptable Meat

That's awesome, thank you!
Hey thanks Max Renn! Really appreciate the help. And I love the link titles. Especially Sleepy Fun Murderings!  Big Grin
I stocked up on the giant sized LDI's but recently discovered that there are smaller versions. Unfortunately I'm late to the party and I'm respectfully asking for anyone to point me in the right direction to locate the first 3 years worth in the smaller format (I'm shit at trying to shrink video). Thanks in advance you guys rock and Runrunbill is a fkn legend! Don't know what you got until it's gone!
Can anyone help me out on the following episodes I am missing.

Season 25:
Freeway
Vamp

Season 26:
The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live

Season 27:
A Bucket of Blood
Deathstalker

I know thats allot but any help would be appreciated.
Hey all
If anyone knows where runrunbill is continuing his work i'd love a pm.
My nas died and i lost everything. Recovering TLDI from the highseas but i really wanna replace Monstervision too.
I've scrounged what i can from elsewhere but it's very limited and rrb's collection was the gold standard.
Thankful for any assistance.
Cheers
Same, if there is a new 'repository' somewhere, I'd sincerely appreciate a DM in the right direction. RBR is a national treasure.
i don't think any links to the super-secret repositories are being shared. you may have to be a stonecutter to get in. that said, i'd also appreciate a link or a lead on how to access!
Thanks everybody for sharing and re-sharing!

Sadly, this is the only way i can watch the show. Im from Argentina and Shudder doesn't allow payments outside US.

Please keep it going, i try to keep everything on my hard drives, so i can help re-sharing if needed Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 14 3,707 Sep 14, 2024, 16:47 pm
Last Post: DingusMcGee
  last night's goodies are at /surf Zatteen 15 2,066 Sep 13, 2024, 17:26 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  The Last Airbender (2010) 1080p.BR.x265.AAC.5.1-Handy [12 GB] Handy 4 980 Jul 01, 2024, 17:11 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  The Last Man on Earth (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 9,648 Feb 07, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  The Last Shark (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 5,671 Jul 27, 2023, 23:10 pm
Last Post: billythefist