Stranger Things Live Riff!
Man, I totally missed it with real life nonsense. Did anyone capture it so I can experience the fun?
Hey, so... first post here, figured I ought to share what I have for this if no one else seems to have anything.  While I wasn't able to capture video on the computer I was watching on, I did manage to record the audio, so that I could try to sync it up to the episode video later, in case no one else posted a better recording.  I still might try to clean it up and sync it eventually, though the section where they stopped for technical difficulties will require some video editing.  If anyone else wants to try though, feel free.

THE BAD NEWS: Don't expect much in the way of audio quality. Unfortunately, I screwed up and left the laptop's mic on, so there's some extra hiss from that, and it picked up laughter a few times, and some birds at a couple of points. Whoops. The riffers sound tinny and there are a few audio dropouts aside from the other technical problems, but that's how it sounded live for me at least. But overall it's listenable enough I guess until if and when anyone comes up with anything better.

https://mega.nz/file/WugFRbTT#gsU13fs90V...sh7Tf-UKWU

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 34 4,047 Yesterday, 18:54 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 1,119 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  EVIL DEAD I & II with Live Bruce Campbell Commentary Coldyron 15 21,792 Feb 29, 2024, 19:00 pm
Last Post: peephalk
  RiffTrax Live VOD - Day Of The Shorts: SF Sketchfest 2019 Tom Servo 23 36,588 Feb 23, 2024, 22:16 pm
Last Post: Mr7718
  February live show tickets and this month's live show JusSonic 2 2,036 Feb 05, 2024, 22:56 pm
Last Post: penguin44