Search based on torrent contents
Would be nice to have the option to do a search based on torrent contents which are already visible on the site.
So if someone uploads an album of music or pack of games the title of a song/game would come up in the search results.

I have a lot of small games but I am uploading them one by one instead of a large pack so people can easily find the title they are searching for.
If option like this existed I could upload one big pack and I think it would benefit all uploaders.

Cheers!

PS. by torrent contents I mean't files list, not torrent description Wink
That would be impossible due TPB not storing the meta-files, just hash info.
Could TPB provide such information, it would be displayed on every torrent info page, along with the total size, date posted, and comments.
Get up to date with how sites work, TPB serves only hash codes for your client side to look into the DHT network.
(Oct 03, 2018, 09:15 am)dueda Wrote: That would be impossible due TPB not storing the meta-files, just hash info.
Could TPB provide such information, it would be displayed on every torrent info page, along with the total size, date posted, and comments.
Get up to date with how sites work, TPB serves only hash codes for your client side to look into the DHT network.

[Image: LBIFlnf.jpg]

The file list is there

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Search field szzx 1 5,838 Jun 13, 2023, 01:04 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  webtorrent based tracker janat08 4 18,486 Aug 17, 2022, 07:32 am
Last Post: gunmaker
  would be nice to have the old search index back ... astalavistabeby 0 16,504 May 13, 2021, 04:05 am
Last Post: astalavistabeby
  TPB Smart search s1raz1 6 27,329 Jun 29, 2019, 00:40 am
Last Post: michaelmotes
  Search tool needs to be more for forgiving opankajkumar 3 18,116 Mar 08, 2019, 12:48 pm
Last Post: dueda