"Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax...
Thanks Mentallo for giving us the whole enchilada!
Watching Matt Hannon's commentary, I found it nearly as funny (unintentionally) as the Rifftrax. I can't be the only one out there wishing the 'actors' from The Room would own up to their thespian crimes against humanity and provide us a glimpse into the madness of Tommy Wiseau.
(May 15, 2017, 23:11 pm)mentallo Wrote: So here we have the mother of all Samurai Cop versions.
Not only is this an awesome encode from BluRay but it features the following commentary tracks:

Matt Hannon
Mark Frazer
Rifftrax
Red Letter Media
Joe Bob Briggs
80's Picture House (I increased the volume on this one also because the BR release was really low)

I hope you guys like it. This is my first multi track release that I made myself.

DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT

Thanks for the "THANKS" makes me wanna do it again now !

Thanks a lot for putting this together!
Thank you! Joe Bob Briggs is hilarious. Please upload more of his commentaries if possible.
YOWZAAAAAH!!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!

This is awesome
I was gonna kill myself, but now, with this, life is worth living! Thank you!

Birds sing better, sunlight no longer burns my flesh, ninjas are no longer scary; thanks again.
Thank you!
so i click and says its no longer available... i want the jbg commentary BAD
any able to reupload for me
(Oct 09, 2018, 01:44 am)ocelawt Wrote: any able to reupload for me

missed it & miss it Sad
Damn, I was waiting to download this when I got a premium acct to mega and now it's gone lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads! gamefanstv 531 414,169 May 01, 2024, 22:24 pm
Last Post: runrunbill
  A New Rifftrax 12 Hours of Comedy WKE066 0 324 Apr 30, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: WKE066
  Fist of Fury UHD Rifftrax + film audio jhs39 1 5,163 Apr 30, 2024, 03:52 am
Last Post: WKE066
  [REQ] Rifftrax Presents Jurassic Park III Oh_Hi_Mark 4 524 Apr 29, 2024, 20:51 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  [OT] Red Letter Media spotlight; - Neil Breen's 'Cade: The Tortured Crossing' I Want To Go Faster 5 568 Apr 22, 2024, 11:19 am
Last Post: inelegy