Rock Rock ROCK!
This will be the last share for me for a while. (fingers crossed)
As some have guessed, my health has been failing this year and I'm officially out of time. This Wednesday the 3rd, I'm having brain surgery. This will be my 5th craniotomy in 11 years , each one has been more brutal than the last. This one they're giving me 30% odds. After a shrapnel injury 24 years ago (I'm not even x-mil, how lucky is that!), it caused a brain tumor years later. Suegeons removed that and it went all wrong. Now, my skull is breaking apart and poisoning me. I've had a tunneled catheter in my chest for the last couple months preparing for this. 
I'm leaving my MEGA account paid up for a couple months but after that, if worse comes to worse, it will be shut down so grab what you can now!
To make things worse, two weeks ago my service dog off 11 years passed unexpectedly,  he was a superstar and helped me with everything so my health is even worse for wear now. To be honest, I'm not sure i want to wake up after this nightmare surgery
Who knows what the fates have in store for me, seems like I'm being taken apart piece by piece.
Thanks again to everyone for being such a great fam. Love the support here. Truly nothing else like ya'll on the web. Just fantastic.
If things happen to go for the best, then hey, ignore this message in a week. I'll be messed up for a long time either way. I've asked my sister to pay attention to notifications if she can (I'm giving her my phone in the meantime).

NOW, on to the movie description:

Don’t watch this movie unless you’re prepared to Rock Rock Rock!   Considered an early jukebox musical, it features Chuck Berry, LaVern Baker, The Moonglows, The Flamingos, and Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - all served up by disc jockey Alan Freed himself. And there’s a plot plot plot! Teen Dori simply must have a dress for the prom but what’s a girl to do when Daddy has cut off her allowance?  If you’re able to catch your breath among the musical performances, heartache, labyrinthine financial machinations, and extortion, keep your eyes peeled for a young Valerie Harper.   Written by: Bridget Nelson, Mary Jo Pehl, Matthew J. Elliot, and Zach Shatzer
as always, please donate if you can
https://www.rifftrax.com/donate

hd 720 1.3bg
https://mega.nz/file/nwkAQYYD#2oBA0bLL3d...L9fPK2gwjs

cc
https://mega.nz/file/2l9gGBoC#is3JgBebSs...e750VDNyNw
Best of luck to you, seriously. Thanks for all the generous sharing you've done.

When things do go well after this, drop a line now and then on how you're doing.
Best of luck to you, man
"Thanks again to everyone for being such a great fam. Love the support here. Truly nothing else like ya'll on the web. Just fantastic."

I want to echo that sentiment.

Thank YOU for all your shares, especially sharing your current situation. You're a generous person. My heart, black it may be, goes out to you and yours. You've certainly contributed to my laughter quotient.

Thank you and break a leg!
(That's what they say before surgery, right?)
Thanks Tadd for all that you've contributed here. Best of luck and I'm sure you'll be back!
Good luck. I wish you all the best.
Good Luck, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles and Thanks for all the sharing.
Damn man, that's brutal. I wish you the best. You seem like a nice dude, you deserve better than all that.

And, as always, thanks for the share.
I'm so sory to hear that news. I truly wish the best for you.
Jeeeeeez Tadd, we're all pulling for you...I appreciate you sharing what you're going through.  Sometimes it's just so easy to see a computer screen of usernames and not ever really attach a "life" behind those names and the struggles people are enduring. (AND your service dog just passed too?!?  Freaking brutal) Well I hope your quality of life skyrockets after Wednesday the 3rd, you da man!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RiffTrax] Rock N Roll Nightmare (1987) AI Upgrade Riffling 19 17,925 Oct 18, 2022, 21:50 pm
Last Post: blurg
  Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare and Samurai Cop AceInExile 5 20,428 Aug 15, 2016, 18:20 pm
Last Post: AceInExile