Rock Rock ROCK!
Man I'm so sorry to hear that and I hope that you pull through. You've always been so generous on here. Much love brother. <3
Thank you, Taddghostal, for this riff and everything else you've shared. We're all hoping for the best and wishing good luck on your surgery Big Grin

as we say in my language: Melhoras!
Real sorry to hear that Tadd. Best wishes and hope to hear from you real soon.
I'm sorry to hear about the challenges that you have faced and the ones still in front of you. You bring tons more to this group than just files and I look forward to reading about your recovery when you feel up to posting again. I wish you the best and know we will be thinking of you in the coming days and weeks.
Thank you, and wishing you all the best. Stay strong!
All my hopes.
Holy shit Tadd, we're all rooting for you here! Keep up the fight and we hope you'll be back soon
(Jun 28, 2024, 13:51 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: This will be the last share for me for a while. (fingers crossed)
As some have guessed, my health has been failing this year and I'm officially out of time. This Wednesday the 3rd, I'm having brain surgery. This will be my 5th craniotomy in 11 years , each one has been more brutal than the last. This one they're giving me 30% odds. After a shrapnel injury 24 years ago (I'm not even x-mil, how lucky is that!), it caused a brain tumor years later. Suegeons removed that and it went all wrong. Now, my skull is breaking apart and poisoning me. I've had a tunneled catheter in my chest for the last couple months preparing for this. 
I'm leaving my MEGA account paid up for a couple months but after that, if worse comes to worse, it will be shut down so grab what you can now!
To make things worse, two weeks ago my service dog off 11 years passed unexpectedly,  he was a superstar and helped me with everything so my health is even worse for wear now. To be honest, I'm not sure i want to wake up after this nightmare surgery
Who knows what the fates have in store for me, seems like I'm being taken apart piece by piece.
Thanks again to everyone for being such a great fam. Love the support here. Truly nothing else like ya'll on the web. Just fantastic.
If things happen to go for the best, then hey, ignore this message in a week. I'll be messed up for a long time either way. I've asked my sister to pay attention to notifications if she can (I'm giving her my phone in the meantime).

We are ALL rooting for you! You have nothing but my very best wishes. Sending you a mountain of love. You will always live inside our hearts. And I look forward to seeing/hearing from you again (whatever the future may bring). <3
(Jun 28, 2024, 13:51 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: This will be the last share for me for a while. (fingers crossed)
As some have guessed, my health has been failing this year and I'm officially out of time. This Wednesday the 3rd, I'm having brain surgery. This will be my 5th craniotomy in 11 years , each one has been more brutal than the last. This one they're giving me 30% odds. After a shrapnel injury 24 years ago (I'm not even x-mil, how lucky is that!), it caused a brain tumor years later. Suegeons removed that and it went all wrong. Now, my skull is breaking apart and poisoning me. I've had a tunneled catheter in my chest for the last couple months preparing for this. 
I'm leaving my MEGA account paid up for a couple months but after that, if worse comes to worse, it will be shut down so grab what you can now!
To make things worse, two weeks ago my service dog off 11 years passed unexpectedly,  he was a superstar and helped me with everything so my health is even worse for wear now. To be honest, I'm not sure i want to wake up after this nightmare surgery
Who knows what the fates have in store for me, seems like I'm being taken apart piece by piece.
Thanks again to everyone for being such a great fam. Love the support here. Truly nothing else like ya'll on the web. Just fantastic.
If things happen to go for the best, then hey, ignore this message in a week. I'll be messed up for a long time either way. I've asked my sister to pay attention to notifications if she can (I'm giving her my phone in the meantime).

NOW, on to the movie description:

Don’t watch this movie unless you’re prepared to Rock Rock Rock!   Considered an early jukebox musical, it features Chuck Berry, LaVern Baker, The Moonglows, The Flamingos, and Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - all served up by disc jockey Alan Freed himself. And there’s a plot plot plot! Teen Dori simply must have a dress for the prom but what’s a girl to do when Daddy has cut off her allowance?  If you’re able to catch your breath among the musical performances, heartache, labyrinthine financial machinations, and extortion, keep your eyes peeled for a young Valerie Harper.   Written by: Bridget Nelson, Mary Jo Pehl, Matthew J. Elliot, and Zach Shatzer
as always, please donate if you can
https://www.rifftrax.com/donate

hd 720 1.3bg
https://mega.nz/file/nwkAQYYD#2oBA0bLL3d...L9fPK2gwjs

cc
https://mega.nz/file/2l9gGBoC#is3JgBebSs...e750VDNyNw
I hope everything goes well Tadd.  You are a cornerstone of this community and we all wish you the best.
I'm so sorry Tadd. I hope everything goes well for you.

I can't imagine how you feel losing your dog on top of everything. That sucks.

Sending you good vibes from Down Under.*

Edit; the fact that while you're going through so much, you still took the time to leave your MEGA account paid up, for the benefit of people you've never met in person, says a lot about what an awesome person you are.

*Australia, not ... whatever you weirdos were thinking ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RiffTrax] Rock N Roll Nightmare (1987) AI Upgrade Riffling 19 17,925 Oct 18, 2022, 21:50 pm
Last Post: blurg
  Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare and Samurai Cop AceInExile 5 20,428 Aug 15, 2016, 18:20 pm
Last Post: AceInExile