Rock Rock ROCK!
(Jul 03, 2024, 00:40 am)Taddghostal Wrote: I'm at twelve hours away from chop time. Just wanted to say, thanks again to everyone.  I'm just floored by the response.  I didn't expect to have a feeling of hope, but you've instilled that. You all are just the best mates. honestly.  thank you. I'll be seeing ya

Good luck to you man, the best of wishes everything works out as best as it can, condolences for your having lost your service dog. Appreciate all you have done and wil lbe thinking of you..
I can see it on your face
Lightnin' strikes without a trace
Anyway there's many days
That you know it's okay

Never let it get you down
You got to give in to the sound
There is so much to be found
Now than we are glory bound

Take it higher
Fight with fire
Take it higher
Over the top
When I watch you walk away
I can hear the words you say
In another time and place
Just a renegade

'Cause it's something that you knew
Make it right-make it true
Know you got to break on through
There's only one thing you can do

Take it higher
Fight with fire
Take it higher
Over the top

Walk into a world
Inside another universe
Somewhere that you always want to go
Spinning like a circle
With the meaning of the words
Be careful or you fall like dominoes

When I watch you walk away
I can hear the words you say
In another time and place
Just a renegade

'Cause it's something that you knew
Make it right-make it true
You know you got to break on through
Only one thing you can do

Take it higher
Fight with fire
Take it higher
Over the top
(Jun 28, 2024, 13:51 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: This will be the last share for me for a while. (fingers crossed)
As some have guessed, my health has been failing this year and I'm officially out of time. This Wednesday the 3rd, I'm having brain surgery. This will be my 5th craniotomy in 11 years , each one has been more brutal than the last. This one they're giving me 30% odds. After a shrapnel injury 24 years ago (I'm not even x-mil, how lucky is that!), it caused a brain tumor years later. Suegeons removed that and it went all wrong. Now, my skull is breaking apart and poisoning me. I've had a tunneled catheter in my chest for the last couple months preparing for this. 
I'm leaving my MEGA account paid up for a couple months but after that, if worse comes to worse, it will be shut down so grab what you can now!
To make things worse, two weeks ago my service dog off 11 years passed unexpectedly,  he was a superstar and helped me with everything so my health is even worse for wear now. To be honest, I'm not sure i want to wake up after this nightmare surgery
Who knows what the fates have in store for me, seems like I'm being taken apart piece by piece.
Thanks again to everyone for being such a great fam. Love the support here. Truly nothing else like ya'll on the web. Just fantastic.
If things happen to go for the best, then hey, ignore this message in a week. I'll be messed up for a long time either way. I've asked my sister to pay attention to notifications if she can (I'm giving her my phone in the meantime).

NOW, on to the movie description:

Don’t watch this movie unless you’re prepared to Rock Rock Rock!   Considered an early jukebox musical, it features Chuck Berry, LaVern Baker, The Moonglows, The Flamingos, and Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - all served up by disc jockey Alan Freed himself. And there’s a plot plot plot! Teen Dori simply must have a dress for the prom but what’s a girl to do when Daddy has cut off her allowance?  If you’re able to catch your breath among the musical performances, heartache, labyrinthine financial machinations, and extortion, keep your eyes peeled for a young Valerie Harper.   Written by: Bridget Nelson, Mary Jo Pehl, Matthew J. Elliot, and Zach Shatzer
as always, please donate if you can
https://www.rifftrax.com/donate

hd 720 1.3bg
https://mega.nz/file/nwkAQYYD#2oBA0bLL3d...L9fPK2gwjs

cc
https://mega.nz/file/2l9gGBoC#is3JgBebSs...e750VDNyNw

I'm deeply moved by your story and wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt concern and admiration for your bravery. Your journey has been incredibly challenging, and your resilience in the face of such adversity is truly inspiring. The loss of your loyal service dog and the daunting prospect of another surgery are unimaginable hardships, and my thoughts are with you as you navigate this difficult time.

To everyone in this amazing community, please take a moment to appreciate the incredible contributions and the spirit of camaraderie we share. It's heartwarming to see such support and love.

Regarding the movie description, thank you for continuing to share your passion and recommendations even in tough times. It’s a reminder of the joy and connection that entertainment can bring.

For those who haven't yet, please consider downloading the files from the MEGA links provided and donating to [RiffTrax](https://www.rifftrax.com/donate) to support this fantastic cause.

Here's to hoping for the best outcome from your surgery. Your strength and spirit are truly admirable, and I hope you find some comfort in knowing that many people are rooting for you. If there’s any solace, know that you’ve left a lasting impact on those who’ve had the privilege to connect with you. Stay strong.

Much love and support to you.
I LIVE! I'm a frankenstein's monster now,
but I live.

You all are the absolute bestest mates ever.

Surgeons said once they got in there, everything just sort of fell into place.
They don't use the word miraculous very often, but i never thought that word would be applied to me.
I have 55 staples across my brow, down my ears, plus 11 stitches holding the skin in my forehead from pealing, but I'm here. It's absolutely bonkers I'm here. Rather cathartic.
When they woke me after surgery. I think they were expecting a different reaction. I just looked around from under my bandages with a still face. I wasn't disappointed, but i fully expected, as did they, not to even be goin after all that, let alone cognizant and awake. It's still an uphill battle. Any sign of infection will mean things failed and the nightmare was only postponed, but I'm going to baby this new skull. Eat right and whatnot. I can't grieve for the loss of my service dog as the staples are holding my face in position and i must repress even smiling, let alone a good cry until the staples and stitches come out. average two weeks I'm told.
My mate posted a pic of me on his IG page. see if this link works. He's a funny fucker so the caption is all his.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C9RKFSHtaWk/...dzeDV0MDJs

Again, I can't thank everyone enough for the compassion and well wishes.
I hope to get out soon and start physical therapy, and the pain is astronomical. To the point where I'm hallucinating. But I know it's only temporary.
I hope to be sticking around here a lil longer Wink
Very glad to hear from you!!

I'm sure Crow T. Robot would think your staples and stitches wicked cool. It's really good to hear from you especially only one week after going under. Wow!

CONGRATS! I don't know if you heard but people all over the USA were lighting fireworks for you the day after your surgery. Pretty cool.

(Maybe I was counting on some brain damage for you to believe the fireworks thing... Still, so glad you're back.)
(Jul 11, 2024, 00:15 am)Taddghostal Wrote: Surgeons said once they got in there, everything just sort of fell into place.

it’s when things just fall out of place during a surgery… that you have to worry. think of mtn. dew tickling your innards a little too enthusiastically.

news of your positive outcome pleases me greatly. carry on.
Yay!

Great news.
Holy crap, that IG pic!!!  Super happy you're still with us and hoping for an infection free recovery process over the next few weeks for ya...cheers!!!!!
"That IG pic," indeed! Wow, and holy fuck balls!

I'm glad we finally heard from you, and congrats on a successful surgery!

Peace, bruh.
I am not a religious man but Thank God. All my best wishes for your recovery. 

Michael.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RiffTrax] Rock N Roll Nightmare (1987) AI Upgrade Riffling 19 18,018 Oct 18, 2022, 21:50 pm
Last Post: blurg
  Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare and Samurai Cop AceInExile 5 20,452 Aug 15, 2016, 18:20 pm
Last Post: AceInExile