Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced
Now the $620 million mark has been met. Mike and Bridget will be doing a watchalong now.

15 hours left, folks. Will we get mini-golf, the Karate Kid riff, the 5 riffers VOD, and the Kevin Murphy skydiving by end?

Who's up for mini-golf? Because we just passed $640,000 now!

We got 4 hours left. It's going to be close. Can we get the Karate Kid Riff, the five riffer VOD, and the Kevin Murphy sky diving before all is over????
Mini-Golf unlocked.

Hopefully we can at least hit the Karate Kid riff before the end. I'd love that five-riffer vod, but that seems a bit tough at this point.
(Apr 08, 2024, 07:18 am)JusSonic Wrote: Now the $620 million mark has been met. Mike and Bridget will be doing a watchalong now.

15 hours left, folks. Will we get mini-golf, the Karate Kid riff, the 5 riffers VOD, and the Kevin Murphy skydiving by end?

Who's up for mini-golf? Because we just passed $640,000 now!

We got 4 hours left. It's going to be close. Can we get the Karate Kid Riff, the five riffer VOD, and the Kevin Murphy sky diving before all is over????

I think you mean thousand not million  Tongue

I'm sure the guys would be thrilled with half a billion!

Also it's displayed in your currency first and the US second. So with 88 m to go that have 476,073 USD

884,063cdn
It's officially over. The result is  $656,213.

And sadly, the last three goals aren't unlocked. Man, we were so close to getting Karate Kid....

Oh well, thanks for pledging, folks!
Fuck man, I got the digital stretch today hoping they'd make the last push for Karate Kid
(Apr 08, 2024, 23:02 pm)JusSonic Wrote: It's officially over. The result is  $656,213.

And sadly, the last three goals aren't unlocked. Man, we were so close to getting Karate Kid....

Oh well, thanks for pledging, folks!

Still, it's officially their most successful kickstarter to date, even beating out the MST Reunion show. That's a really great sign for the future of these. 

I hope they still consider doing Karate Kid anyway at some point. Same with a five-riffer VOD.
I'd love to see them back to twice yearly shows
Love it!

And _THAT'S_ how it's done, Joel . . .
(Apr 09, 2024, 16:59 pm)RowsdowerRevenge Wrote: I'd love to see them back to twice yearly shows
Yes! So would I, if one live show sucks (Octaman anybody? And yes I know many of you probably love Octaman Live, and many despise it but that Love/Hate is what makes the Riffing World go 'round) at least there is a chance for redemption with another riff. And not just Joel could learn a lesson from MKB but The Mads as well. Frank and Trace are awesome in a theater or club, the audience laughing so hard is A, if not THE, most enjoyable part of an actually LIVE show and not just plopping your butt in a comfortable chair and staring at a Zoom call. And I know the Rifftrax live show isn't actually live in the theaters, having been recorded a dozen days before the showings in August but at least there is an audience guffawing (hopefully) along with the riffs which makes it an EXPERIENCE and not just two guys flipping jokes at a laptop. Frank and Trace should take note. Covid is over, masks are gone, folks can actually shake hands again, and after 40 or 50 Zoom/Youtube riffs with The Mads it's getting to be what the kids used to call "Old School", and Joel could learn a thing or two about advancing his art, riffing, which he created and not just doing a cash grab and delivering sub-par cheap green screen product. There! Let the hatred begin? I hope not
Rifftrax Live is broadcast live, not prerecorded

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  May live show JusSonic 4 864 Apr 16, 2024, 02:21 am
Last Post: intransitivelie
  Has anyone ever "fixed" Rifftrax Live Time Chasers? ageekyguy 3 895 Apr 10, 2024, 11:19 am
Last Post: ageekyguy
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 1,576 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  EVIL DEAD I & II with Live Bruce Campbell Commentary Coldyron 15 22,380 Feb 29, 2024, 19:00 pm
Last Post: peephalk
  RiffTrax Live VOD - Day Of The Shorts: SF Sketchfest 2019 Tom Servo 23 37,388 Feb 23, 2024, 22:16 pm
Last Post: Mr7718