(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Thanks for the Assist Dude
Thanks guys for both versions. Was there just an issue with a blueray copy? I have Supercops on a few media. Its my favorite Jackie Chan movie. It was the first one I saw of him besides his old stuff like Young Tigers and Drunken Master. It has a Yes, Madame! feel with Michele and her kicks in it and it has a woman doing her own stunts. lol An Academy Award darling doing her own stunts. lol
(Jun 11, 2024, 09:55 am)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Thanks guys for both versions. Was there just an issue with a blueray copy?  I have Supercops on a few media.  Its my favorite Jackie Chan movie.  It was the first one I saw of him besides his old stuff like Young Tigers and Drunken Master. It has a Yes, Madame! feel with Michele and her kicks in it and it has a woman doing her own stunts.  lol An Academy Award darling doing her own stunts.  lol

It was a changes/length issue with all the other blu-rays I saw where there were 23 changes with a time difference of ~4.5 minutes. And I thought all blu-rays were like this but DrOzy found a version that worked...and just made up some subtitles!!  So as of right now, the v2 has subtitles incorporated into it but if you already downloaded v2 without subs, the small .srt file is up in the folder to download instead.  Big thanks again to DrOzy!!
Yeah i think they watched the Dimension cut, that length lines up. Thats the one most Americans are probably familiar with
Yeah props to DrOzy for that and you of course Trips.

I did a little side by side of the two versions. The picture quality difference was quite obvious. Also from what I could hear in the first copy the sound quality of the movie was really weird like it was coming through a tin can or something. I think the volume mixing was a bit louder for the movie on the second copy I'm not sure if you did that intentionally ? I have to be honest I kind of much prefer having the boys commentary considerably louder than the movie sound so the first copy was quite good in that sense(for my preference anyway). Anyway, thanks as always, everyone. Looking forward to what might be in store for us this week.
They created a new youtube channel for the commentaries. https://www.youtube.com/@JaboodyMovieCommentary
I didn't hear any mention of what their next Jaboody Movie commentary would be, anyone else hear?
They usually say at the end of the stream if they are about to do a commentary but they didn't last night. That said all 3 were there so I wouldn't be surprised if something pops up from last night if it hasn't already.
The Marine with John Xina. I didn't see that one coming. From what I recall it's mid-2000s cheese like Snakes on a Plane. Should be fun.
Oh man, hopefully they don't do the whole series cause WWE kept pumping out those sequels with wrestlers much less known than Cena

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 118 35,280 Sep 15, 2024, 19:07 pm
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 7 1,816 Sep 02, 2024, 04:21 am
Last Post: tripletap006
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 274,779 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 30,975 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,757 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee