(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
(Mar 20, 2024, 20:04 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: I love this Lethal Weapon.  "Diplomatic Immunity..."

Yes! A friend of mine and I used to yell this all time back in high school.
Anyone else catch that comment at 2:01:20 that they're doing the Patriot for the 4th of July?
No way!
(Mar 23, 2024, 15:57 pm)bolt_vanderhuge Wrote: Anyone else catch that comment at 2:01:20 that they're doing the Patriot for the 4th of July?

Yeah I heard that. Uhhh.... is that a good thing? I've never seen that movie.

This was a good dub. It sounded like they're going to kick on with the next Lethal Weapon movie soon too as they have been on a Jet Li kick lately.
Meanwhile Matrix 2 keeps getting passed over (not complaining, I just find it hilarious)
I would love their take on The Exorcist Believer or any of that franchise .... and the Halloween series ... maybe for Halloween ...
I was wondering when they would finish the Lethal Weapon series. So riffable. lol Especially 4 with Uncle Benny and Jet Li's character. He does a good bad guy. I wish he did that more. It's his intensity.
(Mar 24, 2024, 20:09 pm)FritzVonErik Wrote: Meanwhile Matrix 2 keeps getting passed over (not complaining, I just find it hilarious)

It may be months until we get that unfortunately Sad
Hell Im still waiting for Ghostbusters 2 lol
Haha. Yeah months or years. Can't wait for them to finish off the one last Back to the Future movie.... it's just nice when you know everything is ticked off in a franchise isn't it. The more I've been watching them lately the more anxious and excited I get for seeing what their new weekly upload is going to be. It's such a tease lol. That's why Halloween season is so great because we usually get two movies a week. Sometimes there's another month or season where they try to do two a week. Christmas maybe? I forget.

I've got a youtube video on in the background now about Sylvester Stallone's "Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot". Hot damn that would be a great movie for them to dub. Stallone in a diaper... *chefs kiss*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 70 22,695 Apr 29, 2024, 20:11 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 259,915 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,300 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,030 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,822 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril