(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Thank you so much!
Jaboody Dubs' Gymkata now upgraded to an HD copy...thanks to Tost's 720p find!  (If anyone ever runs across a 1080p copy, PLEASE let me know!!!) My better sync'd movie audio with Tost's Rifftrax is also preserved as the second track, third track is original and better sync'd movie audio.  Enjoy!

Jaboody Stash
Dr. Giggles from the boys sync'd and uploaded just in time for Halloween!  If you ever wanted a villain to ONLY have one-liners, this movie is your jam.

Jaboody Stash

[Image: HuwEfQ5.jpg]

(Oh and that Jaboody Stash link will always be updated whenever they guys come out with a new commentary...whether this site is up or not!)
Grab a coat hanger and check your stock options...the stash is updated to include the Jaboody boys' take on the timeless classic, 2010's Birdemic!!  Both Rifftrax and Rifftrax Live audio tracks (from Riffling?) also included!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: mbWyntD.jpg]
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand apparently a Friday the 13th: Part 2 as well, why not.

[Image: YF6F1ta.jpg]
Christmas came early!
No kidding, this is the third commentary released in a one week span!  Everyone get your leather dusters and dyed-blonde mullets...1991's Stone Cold added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: P4ryUyI.jpg]
The perfect bridge from pumpkin carving to pumpkin pie eating, it's 1988's Pumpkinhead!!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: uxfTD5b.jpg]
Thank you for these.
Absolutely! I'm going to be taking a break after the next one gets sync'd up but my mega account should be up and running the whole time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 35 17,790 Mar 25, 2024, 23:14 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 255,365 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 28,730 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,727 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,531 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril