(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Thanks so much for all your hard work putting these together!

Does anyone have a full list of all Jaboody Dubs Movies? I'm trying to figure out which ones I have and which I am missing. Also, does anyone know what order these were released? I'm putting them in Plex and want to organize them by the release date.

Thanks!
As far as I know, the only one I’m “missing” is their first commentary on CHUD which has so many audio errors/problems that I don’t think anyone can sync it correctly. (Lots of starts/stops and dogs barking in the background) And I don’t have the two up in my Mega that LaGrrande was nice enough to sync either. As far as a list of releases with dates, you might be out of luck...I haven’t seen anyone keeping track. Jaboody themselves even stopped making little movie picture thumbnails that I used for Plex. I’ve ended up making up about 90% of the ones in my Mega folder just so my Plex category of theirs would look different than the standard movie counterparts.
(Aug 03, 2020, 13:18 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: As far as I know, the only one I’m “missing” is their first commentary on CHUD which has so many audio errors/problems that I don’t think anyone can sync it correctly. (Lots of starts/stops and dogs barking in the background)  And I don’t have the two up in my Mega that LaGrrande was nice enough to sync either.  As far as a list of releases with dates, you might be out of luck...I haven’t seen anyone keeping track.  Jaboody themselves even stopped making little movie picture thumbnails that I used for Plex.  I’ve ended up making up about 90% of the ones in my Mega folder just so my Plex category of theirs would look different than the standard movie counterparts.

I went through my collection to see if there was anything that wasn't already shared. I realized I had a Jaboody riff of Demolition Man that wasn't already included. I'm humbly adding to the exemplary work that has already been shared by our good friend tripletap006.
(Aug 03, 2020, 20:05 pm)bolt_vanderhuge Wrote:
(Aug 03, 2020, 13:18 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: As far as I know, the only one I’m “missing” is their first commentary on CHUD which has so many audio errors/problems that I don’t think anyone can sync it correctly. (Lots of starts/stops and dogs barking in the background)  And I don’t have the two up in my Mega that LaGrrande was nice enough to sync either.  As far as a list of releases with dates, you might be out of luck...I haven’t seen anyone keeping track.  Jaboody themselves even stopped making little movie picture thumbnails that I used for Plex.  I’ve ended up making up about 90% of the ones in my Mega folder just so my Plex category of theirs would look different than the standard movie counterparts.

I went through my collection to see if there was anything that wasn't already shared. I realized I had a Jaboody riff of Demolition Man that wasn't already included. I'm humbly adding to the exemplary work that has already been shared by our good friend tripletap006.

Oh yeah Bolt, that's only one that LaGrrande made up...I was confused thinking that he made up two of them but that was actually ReadAndJudge that did two of them.  ReadAndJudge did Steel AND 1996's Kazaam, both obviously starring Shaq.  I added Kazaam to the stash folder and I also had a version of Demolition Man that is half the size of Bolt's (mine is about 3.2GB) so I added that one too!   I feel weird about hosting others' hard work but as long as they get credited...!  This should be eh-vry-thing!!

Kazaam (1996) - ReadAndJudge
Demolition Man (1993) - LaGrrande

Jaboody Stash

[Image: kfXhKQj.jpg][Image: t5nf6H6.jpg]
Conan the Barbarian (1982) added to the Jaboody Stash

[Image: OrLLWxF.jpg]
self-deleted for reeking of IPA
(Aug 13, 2020, 18:48 pm)Jam Handy Wrote: self-deleted for reeking of IPA

Haha, was this a 4 day afterwards deletion?!  Oh and...............nuuuuuuuuuuke!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: XnQbrv3.jpg]
That particular hangover lasted longer than usual.   Blush
(Aug 19, 2020, 01:15 am)tripletap006 Wrote:
(Aug 13, 2020, 18:48 pm)Jam Handy Wrote: self-deleted for reeking of IPA

Haha, was this a 4 day afterwards deletion?!  Oh and...............nuuuuuuuuuuke!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: XnQbrv3.jpg]
This is amazing! Thank you so much!
No problema, Bolt!!  For this next one I just know that: Peter Weller is out, homeless people are in...and there's a jetpack Exclamation

Jaboody Stash

[Image: oKQ8oAa.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 37 18,008 Yesterday, 22:21 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 255,599 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 28,842 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,812 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,612 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril