(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Will Neil live long enough to upload his consciousness?

working title for next one? Neil Breen Saves the Day

That guy gets it. Thanks very much for this gift. Pops' Breen shirt the other night on stream was dynamite
New movie commentary is up, the movie is called "Holes", I have no idea lol. Also no Pops next week, hes on vacation
Oh. I think that's a movie with a little Shia Leboof in it? I've never seen it but my daughter told me a bit about it recently because they watched it at school. Weird choice. I wonder what made them go with that.
Admittedly PassThru is a ridiculously hard act to follow...sooooo I guess it's 2003's Holes, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: KFwnUZL.jpeg]
Much Appreciated.
Ha. Yeah I guess after a Neil Breen movie a palate cleanser is a good idea.

Cheers for the upload trips!
A racial injustice story in the middle of a movie about kids digging holes, man old Disney hit different
Thanks Triple T
Just finishing the live stream for tonight, Justin said him and Lew will record a movie tomorrow night even though Pops is on vacation
I'm down with that for a dynamic. I'm kind of expecting the movie choice to be completely off the wall with just those two.
I hope they do another 80s, Andy Sidaris movie. Their "Hard Ticket to Hawaii" riff is one of my faves.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 7 1,694 Sep 02, 2024, 04:21 am
Last Post: tripletap006
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 116 33,952 Aug 15, 2024, 20:54 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 272,655 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 30,815 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,673 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee