(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
legend indeed. thank you as always. I'm gonna sneeze on a burgie in your honor
No commentary tonight but this week for sure, said they put as many options up for vote as they could on Patreon
They just mentioned it's going to be either a Pirates movie or another one of those movies from that terrible movie maker guy. Neil Breen or something like that?
Breen! At least you know they can't watch some obscure cut... Breen releases one cut. HD *IF* you're lucky. Should make things easier for poor tripletap. Breen!

(Feels weird to be on a pirate forum rooting for the non-Pirates flick, but we live in interesting times, what can I say?)
I´ve been waiting ages for them to do another Breen flick, fingers crossed
I'm watching the Fateful Findings dub just in case they do indeed pick the Neil Breen movie lol
God I hope they do Breen. Pirates movies are fine, but Breen is perfect for riffing.
Dude... Pass Through. hahaha Ive been in the mood for Breen.
(Jul 19, 2024, 01:51 am)FritzVonErik Wrote: I'm watching the Fateful Findings dub just in case they do indeed pick the Neil Breen movie lol

Ha I watched this last night too. It's the only movie of his I've previously seen and it was the Jaboody dub when I saw it. The first time I guess I put it on in the background and didn't pay too much attention. Last night I sat down and watched it properly.... and I think I was far more confused on what the fuck was happening. I guess I'll watch their Twisted Pair dub tonight to keep the ball rolling.
Just confirmed on the live stream they watched Pass Thru from Neil Breen. They joked they would have to limit it to one Neil movie a year lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 118 34,795 Yesterday, 19:07 pm
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 7 1,782 Sep 02, 2024, 04:21 am
Last Post: tripletap006
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 274,256 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 30,928 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,733 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee