(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Pretty sure they said it was going to be Matrix 2 this week. They've only uploaded a couple of their old streams this week so far. One video of that South Park game they played about a week ago and another video that was only Justin playing something (I forget what it was).
Matching the commentary with the full movie is great work!
Is there a way to just get the audio for some? 2GB files are a bit rich for my mobile cap.
kemono hasn't been updated for half a year, so missing out.
Just ended the livestream, filming commentary tonight but they don't know what, said they will check the Patreon vote
Hmmm. Matrix 2 was the highest on there and I know they want to do it with a full house. The next highest was The Crow. I think anyways, 154 votes.
They did Tremors 2, said they didn't like it. It was between that and The Crow, because Lew wasn't around to do Matrix
Surprise left turn into 1996's Tremors 2: Aftershocks...added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: 7LThxC6.jpeg]
Woot! THanks Tripple T. This was a doozey of a movie. lol
Hearing them immediately starting with bad spanish accents let me know this was going to be a good one
Thanks Triple T
The leftfield out of nowhere movies they do are such fun surprises. As much as they didn't like the movie that was a damn fun commentary for Tremors 2. I liked it much more than the Mask commentary tbh.

Thanks as always, Trips.

Oh yeah. When I watched the Mask commentary I recognised that one henchman with the ponytail was the guy that played Abobo in the Double Dragon movie. Coincidentally I've been playing the crap out of that new Double Dragon game the last couple of days. Its inspired me to watch their dub of DD tonight which would probably be the fourth time now. Such a stupid goofy video game movie and one of my favourite dubs of theirs.
I agree with you JabootyBot! It drives me bonkers when everyone votes for mainstream Hollywood movies on Patreon. The little known dogcrap movies are much much better riffing material. And that's also where the Jaboody boys shine as well. The "Good" movies they spend more time talking about how cool they are and their nostalgia for them. Give me out and out garbage any day of the week!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 70 22,601 Apr 29, 2024, 20:11 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 259,756 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,288 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,016 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,815 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril