(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
THe only one worthy of a riff is the last one. Whatever its called. Breaking Wind #2 or whatever its called. The one with the baby growing up too fast and the lame fight at the end with the stupid trope of dreaming shit up. THe other three stink. or is it two? I only watched Twilight in the theater. Bleck! Icky gross. Im team Turn it the F off. lol
Lmao Breaking Wind.

Hey just heads up I saw someone on the reddit sub post an image I think was from the Mega upload you use Trips. Other people on the sub were asking for the link. Not sure if that's a bad thing or not. Just thought I'd put it out there.
(Apr 02, 2024, 22:13 pm)JabootyBot Wrote: Lmao Breaking Wind.

Hey just heads up I saw someone on the reddit sub post an image I think was from the Mega upload you use Trips. Other people on the sub were asking for the link. Not sure if that's a bad thing or not. Just thought I'd put it out there.

Just looked up the pic you were referring to, that does look more like someone´s personal file on a PC rather than a Mega and if you scroll down, the 4th post seems to be the person that belongs to the picture

Still good on you for looking out and giving a warning just in case
Whew! Yup, thankfully that was just a personal collection...but way to stay vigilant!  I'd wager the boys probably know about us by now and as long as we don't call too much attention to ourselves, maybe they're ok with us providing a service they legally can't...?  I dunno.  But since I haven't said it in quite a while:

Give/support if you can!
Jaboody Patreon
I was a "freeloader" for about 2 years just grabbing tt006's hard work but realized one day that nothng gives me as much joy and happiness as a new Jaboody movie so I gladly now pay my $10 a month. Best money I spend all year! It's such a huge convenience to have everythibg synced up by tt006 and he's so damn fast as well Smile

So what i'm saying is maybe, just maybe tt006 should have his own patreon!!!! Wink
(Apr 03, 2024, 16:12 pm)DrOzymandias Wrote: I was a "freeloader" for about 2 years just grabbing tt006's hard work but realized one day that nothng gives me as much joy and happiness as a new Jaboody movie so I gladly now pay my $10 a month. Best money I spend all year! It's such a huge convenience to have everythibg synced up by tt006 and he's so damn fast as well Smile

So what i'm saying is maybe, just maybe tt006 should have his own patreon!!!! Wink

Haha, while my financial situation IS pretty dire these days I'll have to politely decline...but thanks!  And if we're admitting to some embarrassing realizations: for like the first 15 or so of these I did like 3 or 4 years ago, I would subscribe to their patreon for about 2 minutes and download the new commentary, then immediately unsubscribe to avoid the monthly charge.  But then like you, I felt horrible and realized how much joy I got out of these things and have stayed subscribed ever since!
Recording tonight because Pops is out the rest of the week, dunno the movie yet but will update if they mention it.

Edit: Just ended the stream but didnt say what movie
It's The Mask they just posted it
And they also mentioned they will be doing the second Matrix film next week because they wanted Lew to join them on commentary.
I got the email of the update. Is it weird that I just don't like The Mask? I just never got it when I was young. I'm a fan of Carey as well. I just didnt get the humor. I think movies like Society are funny. Silly cartoon hijinks confuse me. Matrix 2 is next week. Is that the one with the group sex scene? I get that one and the turd Matrix movie mixed up. Also, Warner greenlit a Fifth Matrix movie. They let us know in the post about next week. They said it was to make sure Lew was in on it.

Edit. lol Dr. Ozymandias you beat me. lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 70 22,598 Apr 29, 2024, 20:11 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 259,750 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,288 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,016 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,815 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril