Railworks (TS2014) torrents..help please !
Hi

I am a newbie here, so please be gentle with me ! Lol !

I am a keen Trainsim fan, and know someone who has a similar interest. He has downloaded TS2014 Torrent add ons in the past, and whilst some work ok, the ones that he has downloaded that are particularly a "Rail Simulator.Com" product, very often DONT work ! He seems to think that RSC are encoding add ons in a way that means they will only work if you download the genuine article and pay for it ?

The confusing thing is, that he has downloaded some products (Eg the Class 92 loco) from the torrents on here, and it doesnt work when he installs it. Yet there is a comment from someone else who has downloaded it, to say "it works perfectly" !

So can anyone advise why some will work and others wont ?

Thanks In Advance !
(Sep 03, 2014, 11:31 am)shinymac Wrote: Hi

I am a newbie here, so please be gentle with me ! Lol !

I am a keen Trainsim fan, and know someone who has a similar interest. He  has downloaded TS2014 Torrent add ons in the past, and whilst some work ok, the ones that he has downloaded that are particularly a "Rail Simulator.Com" product, very often DONT work !  He seems to think that RSC are encoding add ons in a way that means they will only work if you download the genuine article and pay for it ?

The confusing thing is, that he has downloaded some products (Eg the Class 92 loco) from the torrents on here, and it doesnt work when he installs it. Yet there is a comment from someone else who has downloaded it, to say "it works perfectly" !

So can anyone advise why some will work and others wont ?

Thanks In Advance !

Hi

I have the  same issue, did you find a solution?

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help uploading a few torrents Greywolf74 14 8,450 Jun 16, 2023, 11:03 am
Last Post: Greywolf74
  Hi! New to Piracy, please help! Crow1xz4 4 9,697 Mar 30, 2022, 23:31 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  How do I? Help please UK TV shows query Harry101 12 21,427 Jan 20, 2020, 10:25 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Can someone help test a couple of my torrents? dueda 11 25,722 Apr 23, 2018, 23:43 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Torrents Help Researchers Worldwide to Study Babies’ Brains Ernesto 0 12,369 Jun 04, 2017, 14:12 pm
Last Post: Ernesto