RACISM is HUMAN NATURE
Racism will never never never be eliminated in your world till your world come to the end.
For starters there are many different races ....hence...the original and core cause for all racism.
And as long as there is more than 1 race in your world...there will always be...RACISM.

# 2 ... IT IS IN THE GENES.

Every living thing is made up of genes.  It is all genetics.

Do you see all the idiots you now have in your world?

GENETICS.  BAD BREEDING.

The human gene pool pattern has been bred over the century til it is
scattered.....hence...idiots and crazy people.

GET READY TO RIDE THE CRAZY TRAIN.

IT IS GOING TO GET CRAZIER BY THE DAY FOR A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME.

You are going to witness craziness that your mind will not be able to comprehend or believe.

I doubt any of you reading this will even make it through what is soon to take place in your world.

All aboard.............................

[Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png]

Go get the movie..." The Crazies "

and watch it.

Will be coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Spud17 edited Jul 05, 2020 02:30 am this post because:

Off topic aidz edited out of post.

Don't contaminate the main forum with your aidz, keep it confined to The Void.

can you site sources that support your argument?
(Jul 04, 2020, 19:32 pm)LZA Wrote: can you site sources that support your argument?
I site the truth.  It is the only source that supports me.

The Spirit of truth.  Have you ever heard of it?

This is easy...Let us start with this first.

1. Name any time period that has occurred in your world that there was no racism?

You can use any source...go for it.

2. Name anything ...anything of humans 
that is not controlled by recessive and dominant genes
that are passed on to them by their parents.

Use any source...go for it.

3. What happens when undesirable dominant genes in anything
that you breed become dominant in the species that you are breeding?

Use any source...go for it.

All aboard.............................

[Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png]
TRUTH is objective. Truth can be backed up. I want to see the sites or sources you claim as irrefutable truth to back up your argument so I can make a reply of my own based on those facts.

Since this is not the Void, I need to confirm with my own eyes where this is coming from, because to me, its the same dumb stuff... Let me see your reports on genetics so I can tell you you read the report wrong, and that KKK.com is not a credible site.

You have to back your thoughts up if you want anyone to take you seriously. If these are your opinions, fine... BUT back them up with something meatier than just you saying it... A 3rd part source that you can prove is unbiased.

If you can't I feel I'll be making more statements when mod moves this thread back home.

Going by your past posts, yu just seem to parrot ideas that fits, which is fine, for the VOID, but outside of it, you have to come with better than the same ol' same ol.

Looking forward to seeing wwhere you cite your idealogy from. Otherwise, If I just take YOUR truth for THE truth, I'll be treating you like all the other butthurt PC people who demand to be right because they FEEL they should be
(Jul 04, 2020, 20:16 pm)LZA Wrote: TRUTH is objective. Truth can be backed up. I want to see the sites or sources you claim as irrefutable truth to back up your argument so I can make a reply of my own based on those facts.

Since this is not the Void, I need to confirm with my own eyes where this is coming from, because to me, its the same dumb stuff... Let me see your reports on genetics so I can tell you you read the report wrong, and that KKK.com is not a credible site.

You have to back your thoughts up if you want anyone to take you seriously. If these are your opinions, fine... BUT back them up with something meatier than just you saying it... A 3rd part source that you can prove is unbiased.

If you can't I feel I'll be making more statements when mod moves this thread back home.

Going by your past posts, yu just seem to parrot ideas that fits, which is fine, for the VOID, but outside of it, you have to come with better than the same ol' same ol.

Looking forward to seeing wwhere you cite your idealogy from. Otherwise, If I just take YOUR truth for THE truth, I'll be treating you like all the other butthurt PC people who demand to be right because they FEEL they should be
I cannot help you....wisdom is an inherited trait. 
It is not my fault you are not wise. So why are you blaming me for it?

Your lack of quality traits are the fault of poor gentic breeding.

Now whether or not you like it or not or believe it or not...

that is just the way it is on this earth.

I had nothing to do with it.

Do you see all the craziness in your world that is going
on all over the world?

That is due to bad genetic breeding as a whole.

And if you live long enough you are going to see the results of it all.

IT IS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY.

Now I can give you my own opinion as to how this occurred over the past 60 years
and has evolved to present day.

Most the humans that carry the dominant desirable genes decided to not have children and
due to birth control...this left most of the ones with the undesirable genes breeding and populating the earth with their offspring...which is why you are seeing the escalation of craziness and evil.
LZA, I can how QiikSand would consider anyone who doesn't agree with him to be on the bad side of the gene pool as if he's the chosen one. I suppose you not only have a right to you opinion, you have a right to what goes on with your mind.

LZA, if you didn't say that this isn't the Void, I would have forgotten.

EDIT: To come to think of it, it does puzzle me as to why people with wisdom would go and cal people niggers 1333 times.
AND ALL IT IS GOING TO DO AS EACH DAY PASSES BY....

BECOME WORSE AND WORSE.

(Jul 04, 2020, 20:33 pm)RobertX Wrote: LZA, I can how QiikSand would consider anyone who doesn't agree with him to be on the bad side of the gene pool as if he's the chosen one. I suppose  you not only have a right to you opinion, you have a right to what goes on with your mind.

So you admit I am correct about the gene pool?

Very good.

(Jul 04, 2020, 20:33 pm)RobertX Wrote: LZA, I can how QiikSand would consider anyone who doesn't agree with him to be on the bad side of the gene pool as if he's the chosen one. I suppose  you not only have a right to you opinion, you have a right to what goes on with your mind.

EDIT: To come to think of it, it does puzzle me as to why people with wisdom would go and cal people niggers 1333 times.
I guess for the same reason black people call each other nigger over and over and over.

The term nigger is a slang word for black that was used 
by the people in the middle east in the days of Jesus when the Romans ruled in your world.

It is right there in the bible in the books of Acts.

This is where it originated. They called any one that was black niger. That is Greek for black.
(Jul 04, 2020, 20:34 pm)QiikSand Wrote: So you admit I am correct about the gene pool?

Very good.

When did I say that?

Your mind seems to be messing with mines, and a what a mindslam.

I said "I can see how," how is that "admitting?"
Somewhere along the line people added the extra g.

(Jul 04, 2020, 20:39 pm)RobertX Wrote:
(Jul 04, 2020, 20:34 pm)QiikSand Wrote: So you admit I am correct about the gene pool?

Very good.

When did I say that?

Your mind seems to be messing with mines, and a what a mindslam.

I said "I can see how," how is that "admitting?"
Do you deny that humans are made up of genes and have a genetic pool of genes?
No, but I don't see how you're so wise by even using that word in today's times.

Maybe you can prove me wrong. Say that word to a black person. Maybe you can make good friends with him.

Or maybe not, which is why you're making an ass of yourself in the Void at your heart's content. Keep practising buddy. In fact, say it in front a mirror so you won't make a fool out of yourself in public.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Human traffic and SEO dueda 17 30,040 May 24, 2022, 12:49 pm
Last Post: psychopomp_999
  Human test when running setup from a torrent not working hemlatta 6 16,444 Jan 26, 2019, 04:42 am
Last Post: CelrocAmaul
  The world has gone insane over so called racism joew771 9 18,851 Nov 04, 2017, 07:34 am
Last Post: LZA
  RIAA: The Pirate Bay Assaults Fundamental Human Rights Ernesto 3 11,096 Oct 28, 2014, 21:23 pm
Last Post: Picklock
  UN Says Mass Surveillance Violates Human Rights Mike 2 10,963 Oct 18, 2014, 03:59 am
Last Post: ddoking007