Question To All Canadians.
(Nov 18, 2013, 19:39 pm)hell911 Wrote: can u tell me if there is like strike policy or illegal downloaders tracking project in Rogers and Bell?
Not to my knowledge, no, but I would not put that behind me. Just be cautious, don't download every new movie you see in Pirate Bay. I believe that, for any other country, being cautious is a sound strategy. For example, you wouldn't just tell everyone that you download movies, especially to anti-pirates. And please, please do not sell them!
1. i dont download ANY MOVIE from piratebay. only games is i want from that site and cracked softwares.
2. i go to another website to download 720p and 1080p, it is popular now a days. i dont think it is great idea to post that website name here.
3. last, i dont ever sell my movies, i can share them for free, ONLY to friends, but selling, i have never thought of that and never will.
(Nov 16, 2013, 17:11 pm)hell911 Wrote: i just arrived in canada, so i noticed something..

people always say, "i dont have this program in computer", and i heard somewhere "i need to buy new OS probably win8", mostly heard in my college..

just look at the topics in here >> http://forums.redflagdeals.com/computers...onics-f14/
they are willing to buy an OS, why?

the question is: does canadians even know about torrents? or are they scared of downloading pirated software?

Universities/Colleges generally provide discount prices for windows and office. When i was a student I got windows for $25 for an legitimate copy. At that price why not buy it.
(Nov 19, 2013, 12:03 pm)one_piece Wrote: Universities/Colleges generally provide discount prices for windows and office. When i was a student I got windows for $25 for an legitimate copy. At that price why not buy it.

Microsoft give you Windows if you have a student card.
(Nov 19, 2013, 12:03 pm)one_piece Wrote: Universities/Colleges generally provide discount prices for windows and office. When i was a student I got windows for $25 for an legitimate copy. At that price why not buy it.

Because OpenOffice/Libreoffice is better! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  torrent compression/archive question the_munitor 6 2,330 Nov 22, 2023, 02:46 am
Last Post: the_munitor
  Question about how Virtualbox runs Windows games RobertX 15 44,626 Sep 10, 2021, 09:47 am
Last Post: ill88eagle
  VPN help question Talelorm 7 15,821 Jun 19, 2021, 14:38 pm
Last Post: waregim
  Silly question. azgalor_pit 15 33,249 May 22, 2021, 15:43 pm
Last Post: waregim
  FELLO PIRATES IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOU BITCOIN iammikelarry 2 18,652 Apr 28, 2021, 09:25 am
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker