Pretty Kitty Kat webcam videos
Please, could someone upload a pack with all videos of Pretty Kitty Kat from WebCam Recordings?

[Image: prettykittykat-400x293.jpg]

Unfortunately, all WebCam Recordings download links for those videos are now offline, so I hope someone got them before and is willing to share.

There are about 40 videos but all small in size(about 20 MBs each).

Thank you so much.

Best Regards.
I'm looking for some missing videos of Juliana (Pretty Kitty Kat) from NakedPremium.com aka Naked.com also aka Camster.com (this is freaking confusing to me), all part of BangBros network.

Below, each picture inside the red lines represents a scene with their respective video CODES. Though I could only confirm 2 CODES for the videos below, the other ones are unknown. For the ones which CODES are unknown, please, pay attention on her outfits to not mistake with already uploaded scenes.

[Image: missing_scenes.jpg]

You can find NK11290 SD for download around there, but I'm missing it's HD release. That said, I'm looking for all of these videos in HD, though NK11291 and other unknowns were never uploaded before.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.
bump.
(May 11, 2017, 14:11 pm)PSeeker Wrote: bump.
Hey man, im looking for julia info as well
i have picset nk1129 and bac9523
i foud it jus recently
[Image: nk11290001_l.jpg]

[Image: bac9523026_l.jpg]
Hi. I'm also looking for her missing HD videos. Or her whole webcam video collection that was once uploaded to WebCamRecordings, which are all dead now.
(Jun 06, 2017, 14:49 pm)JavierPoni Wrote: Hey man, im looking for julia info as well
i have picset nk1129 and bac9523
i foud it jus recently
[Image: nk11290001_l.jpg]

[Image: bac9523026_l.jpg]

I already have her photosets, including these ones. BTW I've contacted Naked.com (BangBros) staff, and they've told me that they got these scenes I'm looking for removed from Naked/NakedPremium/Camster due to legal issues. Which sounds absurd considering that she still works for them doing webcam videos for Naked.com and her other scenes are still available on both Culioneros(except for 1 Culioneros anal scene which got removed) and BangBros main site.

Those videos were also part of her now extinct Camster Fansite (http://fansite.camster.com/pretty-kitty-kat).

So, yeah, I'm still struggling to find these videos.
bump.
I'm looking for some place to download the whole (or just a big) webcam collection of Juliana (alias Pretty_Kitty_Kat for webcam). The only site I ever found was WebcamRecordings but 99% of the links are dead.

http://www.webcamrecordings.com/modelSea...kat/page/1

I'm okay if the links are paid(premium) in case there are many videos. Or, of course, if someone is willing to upload them would be awesome.

Thank you very much.
(Nov 03, 2017, 22:46 pm)PSeeker Wrote: bump.

Do you found some of these videos finally??? Sad(((( Im searching too
Not yet. Sadly, I've been looking for years and still nothing. The only site that had her whole webcam show was WebcamRecordings, but all links are dead and I can't find a way to contact its owner to request a reupload of the files.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jeny Smith - Videos Boooper 268 535,712 Yesterday, 19:17 pm
Last Post: TeachEdward
  Michel Chloe videos BillyBowLegs 302 894,609 Yesterday, 14:29 pm
Last Post: genielamp
  Please seed Valery Santos videos vanguard86 1 1,664 Jan 08, 2024, 06:41 am
Last Post: vanguard86
  requesting Tara Tainton videos. hotjacob 4 18,167 Jan 05, 2024, 10:00 am
Last Post: aaaallloooo
  Kailani Kai OnlyFans videos medina_w 0 1,983 Dec 28, 2023, 13:17 pm
Last Post: medina_w