Presidential Elections - glad the campaign is over.
(Nov 09, 2016, 13:26 pm)Moe Wrote: This election cycle is largely the result of the poor state of education in the US.

You need to shut up. People in the U.S. get a very good education. If you follow what you say, then Obama was elected because of poor education as well. Unless the american educational process went to sh*t in the past few years, and if it did, you should probably blame Obama, but I don't suppose you want to do that.

It's just a ridiculous statement.

Trump will do ok. Just like every other president we've ever had does. Everyone relax.

I'm starting to not like moe. unfortunately
Funny thing about "public" education in the U.S. lately:
Somehow the public get less and rich whiteys get more. ‌ ‌ [Image: mymymy.gif]
(Nov 09, 2016, 13:26 pm)Moe Wrote: This election cycle is largely the result of the poor state of education in the US.

Now that they have elected Trump, they will get a really nasty schooling.

Obama really did have some ideas that would have been good for the average citizen if they were ever properly implemented, but he couldn't get past a congress with their mouths full of corporate dick.

People hated Clinton because she and the DNC represented all that is wrong with Corporate Congress.  But if she were elected, it wouldn't have been much different that the last 8 years.  She didn't really have any unique ideas of her own, so it would have been another 4 years of Corporate Congress sodomizing the country.  Now that Trump is president, and Congress has a republican majority, Congress will have to spit that dick out or demonstrate they are no better than Hilary and the DNC.  I believe they like the dick too much.

While Trump may only last for 4 years, the damage he will do to the Supreme Court will be felt for a lot longer.

You voted for Trump.  Enjoy your education.
Well put! I live in the backwoodsy part of the south and the more ignorant the person
the more they support Trump! His racist, chauvinistic, hate filled rants set just fine here!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  onionflix took over btdb and sky? Iliketacos 0 12,305 Jul 01, 2021, 23:23 pm
Last Post: Iliketacos
  Has The Pirate Bay been taken over ??? Executive 2 12,515 Nov 16, 2019, 08:46 am
Last Post: Executive
  The world has gone insane over so called racism joew771 9 18,859 Nov 04, 2017, 07:34 am
Last Post: LZA
  is there any way to remove Voice-over translation? underdeath21 6 18,898 Sep 17, 2017, 21:15 pm
Last Post: contrail
  1337x Staff Abandon “Insecure” Torrent Site, Start Over Ernesto 5 16,414 Apr 14, 2016, 10:51 am
Last Post: AncientRome