OFFICIAL RiffTrax Troll Thread
There are too many ways to interpret the title and onus of this thread.

So I shall troll the title itself, not its author, nor anyone replying.  So, hey, Mr. thread-title...

(in an MJ voice), "Hey, sweetie, are you okay?  I respect your space but do we need to consider an "intervention" here?"

(in a Bridget voice), "Oh dear, looks like a thread title has been hitting the 'traditional' eggnog a bit hard again."

(in a Frank voice), "What does this have to do with the Fantastic Four or gamma-ray radiation...?!  even Victor Von Doom would be confused, and he's smarter than Reed Richards & Tony Stark combined!"
(Dec 31, 2021, 17:43 pm)TommyTucker Wrote: You will never be a real woman.

You support a potus who murdered Heather Heyer, Sicknick and 600k because he's white.  You have no right to your opinion  Piss off and go to hell you racist "rhymes with packer" and take Osama Bin Trump with you.

(Jan 03, 2022, 19:43 pm)TommyTucker Wrote:
(Jan 01, 2022, 14:43 pm)alansmithee99 Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2021, 17:43 pm)TommyTucker Wrote: You will never be a real woman.

And you'll never be a real person at all. Just a sad, lonely bigot cowardly lashing out at a world that has left them behind.

[Image: pfn9sugbqegz.jpg]

You are to winning arguments what Rachel McAdams is to ugliness, soyboy, and you are objectively a bigot.  Now F off, Cletus.
I'd like to complain about the number of people complaining about things.
MONEY DOLLARS OPPORTUNITY DOLLARS MAKING!

I'm willing to offer a one-time-only "friends" promo deep discount on my new unlimited-edition ShibbyVisio NFTs.

Just like a good NFT except we've degraded the blacks to a lightening grey, with the last letter cropped off.

It's patent-pretending SHIBBYVISION™!

As an act of Good faith.

Use promocode "ShabbyShibby420-69" for 3% off orders over $100 and free digital shipping on orders of $500 or more!

Direct message me some dilaudid for exclusive status!

nnnnnnnnnnnNNNNAATTAAASSSSSSs
It appears that mocking Shibby has become a shibboleth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 34 4,065 Yesterday, 18:54 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT TheDarkPrince2018 166 189,713 Mar 20, 2024, 16:37 pm
Last Post: ill88eagle
  Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here Sid 183 505,097 Mar 13, 2024, 20:50 pm
Last Post: thedavewsc
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 1,000 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 56,502 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99