My thoughts on piracy
(Mar 29, 2016, 15:25 pm)Vampir8 Wrote: I disagree with some of what is posted before me on this thread.      Laws are being made for one reason and one reason only..  Greed.  Not because people can't tell right from wrong. But because big greedy corporations have forced their hand with extravagant pricing whilst totally failing to actually move their business model with the times.  

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.”-- Frédéric Bastiat

Getting the laws changed to continue their behavior *is* their business model.
you know, all that posts before this if it's read on the 60's will give the impressions that SB is a parts of Colleges students that involved in communism movement discussions....and we all ended up in some interrogation room
(Mar 30, 2016, 07:47 am)Picklock Wrote: you know, all that posts before this if it's read on the 60's will give the impressions that SB is a parts of Colleges students that involved in communism movement discussions....and we all ended up in some interrogation room

Send them to China. They might have the same effect Tongue
(Mar 30, 2016, 08:03 am)dolly_cat Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2016, 07:47 am)Picklock Wrote: you know, all that posts before this if it's read on the 60's will give the impressions that SB is a parts of Colleges students that involved in communism movement discussions....and we all ended up in some interrogation room

Send them to China. They might have the same effect Tongue

I've Said the 60's not the post hip 21st Millennium Globalishitation orgies.
who knows, maybe some of us will ended up in some Bolivian revolutionary movements and having our face printed out on some American Metal Hipster Bands...and also not forgetting some hot emo chic's masturbating while looking at our pictures on some hip poster with some Latin's languages saying "Nuke the Capitalists"
that will be...awesomely stupid
Why would emo chicks masturbate to a poster of a Bolivian revolutionar, owned by a metal hipster band? :c
I'm so cynical now that I think it's possible that apple have already given access to iphones to the FBI but that this is all for show as part of a new generation of NDA ("give us full access and you can talk about it, you can -and should - complain to give users the appearance that they are on your side, that they haven't given anything away, so that users continue to use apple products and so we can access it all"). Good cop, bad cop.
Piracy is pretty good.
(Apr 05, 2016, 17:50 pm)Joker__TPB Wrote: Piracy is pretty good.

Look who's back.  Hello dolly.
Missed you too bae.
(Apr 05, 2016, 17:50 pm)Joker__TPB Wrote: Piracy is pretty good.

Agreed! Know piracy piracy good. No piracy piracy bad. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Commentary: Piracy is good, really RobertX 1 662 Feb 18, 2024, 17:52 pm
Last Post: Fawkesguy
  Hi! New to Piracy, please help! Crow1xz4 4 9,681 Mar 30, 2022, 23:31 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  What's a good way to promote and monetize my blog using torrents and piracy? LadyAnn2 5 13,424 Aug 08, 2021, 14:31 pm
Last Post: waregim
  Is the online piracy community dead? renhoek93 36 59,747 Jul 25, 2021, 21:22 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Research Study on Digital Piracy Psyva 14 21,989 Apr 02, 2020, 03:50 am
Last Post: centaur2469