Just a few simple questions.
Hello, Im new to this forum but been on TPB pretty much.

Im not an advanced user I guess so I have a question that may be easy-peasy for you guys.
As many other people here, I watch GoT. And when I download a episode, I wonder sometimes what is the difference between 2 torrents?!

[Image: 1b56e3bef7d83c6593534f6bd2f7753f.png]

I found out myself that the one which is 50mb bigger is because it got a short sample of it.
And except the fact that it is 2 different up-loaders I don't see much other difference between them. Is there any other difference?
And I can see that one is named "720p HDTV x264-0SEC" and the other "PROPER.720p HDTV x264-0SEC [rarbg]", and what does this rarbg mean? And also what does "PROPER" mean in this case?!

And another question, the episode before this, S05E07, I was watching IMMERSE version.
And IMMERSE version included an intro "Previously on game on thrones" with some scenes
of what happend in earlier episodes. And I would like to always download a version that include an intro.
But I didnt find any IMMERSE versions this time of Episode 8. Is there any way so see which versions that include an intro?

If someone got an answer for me Im happy.
Thanks for your time!
Could be that the release entities are different.

From what I infer, the word "PROPER" might have some factor to this.

EDIT: Remember, the file size is only approximate, not precise.

EDIT: As far as the intro is concerned, none of us can't really predict that; it's all guesswork and trial-and-error. You would need to download it first and then watch it to be sure.

EDIT (AND LAST ONE): Have patience; it's probably on that way. You must realise that Game of Thrones is still an ongoing series.
1) Rarbg = Uploaded at rarbg site / encoded by rarbg team
2) Proper = Release which are considered better than the previous (same source)
3) About "intro" = I don't know Big Grin
IMHO
Game.of.Thrones.S05E08.720p.HDTV.x264-0SEC was nuked for, and i quote, "ghosting.throughout_get.self.proper".
Guys is there anywhere to download programs or a "safe" group of people that can get me copies of programs I'm looking for?
You can download software from The Pirate Bay.

Scroll to the top of any forum page, click the white 'FAQ' link, and read Part 4 of the second section (TPB) 'Finding Torrents,' particularly "c. How can I avoid fakes and infected torrents?"

If you can't find what you're looking for, post in the Request Forums.
I'm no expert either, so I appreciate you asking the question. My main advice about downloading (which I got from the experts), is that the comments section is your friend for the most part. They would make or break my decision on which file to get...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help uploading a few torrents Greywolf74 14 8,422 Jun 16, 2023, 11:03 am
Last Post: Greywolf74
  How to narrow down searches with few characters? Hard2ComeBy 2 6,262 Nov 10, 2022, 07:49 am
Last Post: Hard2ComeBy
  Just how good is a VPN at hiding your identity? Ladyanne3 21 17,701 Aug 22, 2022, 18:25 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Just thought I'd share this since some guy on reddit says he can't ioio32l 2 14,689 Aug 06, 2021, 19:46 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Help: Questions about DRM Schemes and Downloading Malloc 0 20,562 Jul 30, 2020, 18:54 pm
Last Post: Malloc