Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
(Aug 31, 2021, 11:19 am)runrunbill Wrote: Here's a new link that includes August:

https://mega.nz/#P!AgA3AkAEuIPyvfQsO_urF...nErqU7UwiQ

PW:
joebobbriggs

If you grabbed the Friday the 13th Marathon previously, you may want to re-download it. I originally made a mistake with the aspect-ratio from the TV-Rips. This has now been corrected. Sorry about that.

(Aug 31, 2021, 10:06 am)ArtTonite Wrote: RunRunBill, was your link taken down by you, or by "The Man"? Can we expect a new link for August's edits?

Sorry. I was cleaning up some files, so I had to make a new link.

https://mega.nz/#P!AgA3AkAEuIPyvfQsO_urFQkFbgk4sdGtR-3P-LxvYnh984aqVIX72DV6AXtBNJj1uEIpXPxI95MybpxR_kwqc_j0pGRwguTVkQIJOKvnz5Y-nErqU7UwiQ

PW:
joebobbriggs

Awesome, thanks a million! Big Grin
It appears that the patreon page is taken down. Any news?
(Nov 08, 2018, 14:04 pm)HmGabe85 Wrote: There's a weird part of me that wants to combine the JBB segments for Ice Cream Man with the Rifftrax version of the film.

Please go for it! I've got a thread going where I've posted my two Joe Bob / Rifftrax combos, Halloween and Tourist Trap. It'd be great to have more of these made and posted there:
https://forum.suprbay.org/Thread-Rifftra...Bob-Combos
(Sep 13, 2021, 21:47 pm)RowsdowerRevenge Wrote: It appears that the patreon page is taken down. Any news?

It's up for me.
(Sep 25, 2021, 19:38 pm)monkstah Wrote:
(Sep 13, 2021, 21:47 pm)RowsdowerRevenge Wrote: It appears that the patreon page is taken down. Any news?

It's up for me.
I checked again. It appears its been moved over to Joe Bob's patreon rather than Darcy's. Looking forward to Next months releases.
(Aug 31, 2021, 11:19 am)runrunbill Wrote: Here's a new link that includes August:

Have you posted September's edits already? Is there a new archive again?

Thank you again, as always RunRunBill! You are the champion.
(Oct 01, 2021, 22:39 pm)ArtTonite Wrote:

Have you posted September's edits already? Is there a new archive again?

Thank you again, as always RunRunBill! You are the champion.

Working on it... I'm hoping to have it ready tomorrow.
(Oct 01, 2021, 22:42 pm)runrunbill Wrote: Working on it... I'm hoping to have it ready tomorrow.

Killer! No rush and no worries. You're doing boss work.
Hi,

I know my question doesn't really fit to this particular topic, but since it has to do with horror movie hosts I'll ask it anyway.
Does anybody have a collection of the shows Elvira did? There was a special on Shudder recently which I enjoyed and now I am looking for the older episdoes.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

BTW: Thanks a lot RunRunBill. You're doing great work!
(Oct 02, 2021, 04:21 am)GussClubberLang Wrote: Hi,

I know my question doesn't really fit to this particular topic, but since it has to do with horror movie hosts I'll ask it anyway.
Does anybody have a collection of the shows Elvira did? There was a special on Shudder recently which I enjoyed and now I am looking for the older episdoes.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

BTW: Thanks a lot RunRunBill. You're doing great work!

I'm not aware of any archives as generous as this one (others here may know), but you can find some of her older stuff on the torrent sites.   Good timing, there are seeders at the moment since she's back in the news.

For example, search for her name at kat dot rip and pick through the results.

Also, go to archive dot org and search Elvira Thriller for episodes from a video series that she did back in the day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 56,500 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 4,672 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 5,787 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,053 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,105 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill