Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
Super dope that everyone is collaborating on keeping episodes alive. I'm on the hunt, hopefully will find a way to access these files soon. Keep on keeping on.
snahp.it ever gonna open up and is the collection still up?
(Jul 08, 2019, 21:45 pm)runrunbill Wrote: You may already have all of these, but here's a good collection of them all in one place.

https://mega.nz/#F!SgYmQYza

Key: ZwBAiQkruVExcAhrTCT2kw

That's one awesome collection, but the only problem is that Night of the Living Dead was uploaded without the Monstervision segments.
Could anyone upload C.H.U.D. and Demon Wind from The Last Drive In?
(Apr 08, 2021, 17:26 pm)gamefanstv Wrote: Could anyone upload C.H.U.D. and Demon Wind from The Last Drive In?

Here you go. Should be everything up to Summer Sleepover.

https://mega.nz/folder/KwgiEAAb#GBDSuOfS...r/7hYFUQpQ

It's not my Mega, but I figure I should pay it forward.
Taterboob... Are you from the Wilmington, DE Taterboobs?
(Apr 08, 2021, 15:45 pm)taterboob Wrote:
(Jul 08, 2019, 21:45 pm)runrunbill Wrote: You may already have all of these, but here's a good collection of them all in one place.

That's one awesome collection, but the only problem is that Night of the Living Dead was uploaded without the Monstervision segments.

there are two versions of NOTLD. one hails from the monstervision era, which is missing the opening segment where joe bob does the drive-in totals. the second version hails from the drive-in theater days, where joe bob only opened and closed the episode with segments. otherwise, the entire movie played without interruption, not counting commercials.
(Apr 10, 2021, 16:40 pm)jope Wrote:
(Apr 08, 2021, 15:45 pm)taterboob Wrote:

there are two versions of NOTLD. one hails from the monstervision era, which is missing the opening segment where joe bob does the drive-in totals. the second version hails from the drive-in theater days, where joe bob only opened and closed the episode with segments. otherwise, the entire movie played without interruption, not counting commercials.
I didn't realize that the host segments were still in there. I was thrown by the lack of an opening, and I did a quick scrub through, and somehow missed all the host segments.

NotLD was my holy grail of Monstervision episodes, because that episode combined with me playing Resident Evil 2 at the same time is what initially got me into zombie movies way back when. I've got a lot of nostalgia for it.
(Apr 12, 2021, 22:02 pm)taterboob Wrote: I didn't realize that the host segments were still in there. I was thrown by the lack of an opening, and I did a quick scrub through, and somehow missed all the host segments.

NotLD was my holy grail of Monstervision episodes, because that episode combined with me playing Resident Evil 2 at the same time is what initially got me into zombie movies way back when. I've got a lot of nostalgia for it.

i may have located the entire episode including the opening host segments. stay tuned.
(Apr 16, 2021, 20:16 pm)jope Wrote:
(Apr 12, 2021, 22:02 pm)taterboob Wrote: I didn't realize that the host segments were still in there. I was thrown by the lack of an opening, and I did a quick scrub through, and somehow missed all the host segments.

i may have located the entire episode including the opening host segments. stay tuned.

That would be fantastic, and highly appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 57,062 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 4,783 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 5,950 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,184 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,199 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill