Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
(Oct 27, 2013, 14:33 pm)ShadyJay Wrote: Can I make random post about the word "Penis"?

Join the void. There is a whole thread just for penis.

https://pirates-forum.org/usercp.php?action=usergroups
Well, I am not a new member to the SB and TPB world. I want to introduce myself to those on this board who do not know me.

I am readyman. I have been a part of TPB for 6 years and a part of SB for 5. I have uploaded many torrents, some more popular than others. I am good at tutorialing in Games, Cracking, Virtual Drives, Applications, and Website Design/Development. My goal here at SB and on TPB is not to be the best uploader or poster, but to be the best I can, and help the best I can. If anyone needs help with anything, even if I do not know it, I can find it. You can ask any veteran of TPB and of SB, they know who I am. I am (to some) a good user, and a trustworthy source of torrents, information and resources. Contact me any time here, or on eJOINme. Peace out!

MY TORRENTS

/READYMAN
Nice to meet you all, i am kingashi, not new to tpb but not even old enough...
Hi all Big Grin
Any Tasty Hobbits in the House ?
OOOps, Sorry 4 the inner Voice.

Re-Registered - - Nice New L@@K Guys

Hello All - - - Old and New. Rolleyes
Hey guys Big Grin
Hello everyone! I was gabbymanipula from the old server and glad to meet you people Smile
Hi Everyone, I was a guest on the old server. I thought I would join and show some appreciation for everything you guys do Big Grin Thanks!!
Howdy howdy howdy
Hi to all. New and Old Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strongly need a consultation in here!!! GeoH2 14 10,522 Nov 15, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 51 78,720 May 25, 2023, 16:40 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 21,995 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn
  Need A Seeder? Ask here Kotter 3 16,867 May 15, 2020, 10:54 am
Last Post: Nir
  Are there any Youtube experts here? soulcity 2 12,428 Apr 30, 2020, 14:31 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR