Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
Hi pplz!! :-D (Home of the Adobe Tool == best forum in teh world! Smile)

..Had 2 re-reg @ the forums, no idea what happened to my 0ld acct. :0

(Made a thread, in teh Account Issues forums, to ask about it, tnx!!!)
(Aug 13, 2014, 00:16 am)Guest Wrote: Angel
I just found this forum, and it's awesome.

neat. feel free to register an account so that we know who to welcome.
New here!! Big Grin
Hi, I am new to TPB,and just starting to learn my way around the forum.I also have a few uploads that I hope you all will take a look at.
hey nice to be here been around for a long time just never posted before other than fake torrents so ya'll know im a cancer patient with a lot of time on my hands when im not in chemo or radiation im sleeping and trying to eat just figured i would post say hi and tell ya what a great site this has been over the years i just hope to be around long enough to enjoy it for a few more years .......and i'll keep trying to report the fakes when i can before someone gets hit with something..... and if your interested to know i can keep ya posted on the treatment it's throat cancer asbestos and smoking did me in .........
Hi everyone <3
New to all of this. Name is Dan. Came to learn. I'm sure I will be asking questions but I am very intrigued to figure a few things out!!
hello
New crew member on the ship here Smile

Ahoi Cool
There, its done.

I'm the author of the above post, made by "Guest"!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone in here a web creator or etc? Ladyanne3 0 101 Yesterday, 18:22 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Anyone who lives in Japan here? Ladyanne3 12 1,076 Apr 10, 2024, 01:01 am
Last Post: dueda
  Strongly need a consultation in here!!! GeoH2 14 10,922 Nov 15, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 51 79,582 May 25, 2023, 16:40 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 23,219 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn