Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
Hi Manglenn to suprbay. Enjoy the stay and never be afraid to ask or post Big Grin
Hello, everyone!Cool
hye every one ....
greetings to all

Sincerely,
Christopher Stopyra
Hi,

Just joined the forum, though I have been using manOtor's page on piratebay to download TV series for 2 years atleast... What you are doing here is absolutely amazing... though I don't post any new torrents (being from India and not having access to any TV serials directly. Not while it is screened anyway), i regularly seed all my downloads atleast till a ratio of 2. Hope i will be welcomed into the community.

Regards,
Parttimer from Mumbai.

Wanted to start off with a post of my Stats in the past couple of months...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Nov 11, 2013, 05:47 am)parttimermumbai Wrote: Hi,

Just joined the forum, though I have been using manOtor's page on piratebay to download TV series for 2 years atleast... What you are doing here is absolutely amazing... though I don't post any new torrents (being from India and not having access to any TV serials directly. Not while it is screened anyway), i regularly seed all my downloads atleast till a ratio of 2. Hope i will be welcomed into the community.

Regards,
Parttimer from Mumbai.

Wanted to start off with a post of my Stats in the past couple of months...

Welcome around Parttimer Smile
Hello to all.
Hi all,

i am new on you're forums as a registered member.
Using tpb since years now, so its time to show up here as well.

regards
Hello everyone,

I was on here before with a different name but it said to make a new one. Anyways hope I will be able to throw in a few useful tutorials that will benefit everyone in the near future. (: Good to be here.
hi there, didn't even know that i need to make a new forum registration Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strongly need a consultation in here!!! GeoH2 14 10,515 Nov 15, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 51 78,693 May 25, 2023, 16:40 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 21,954 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn
  Need A Seeder? Ask here Kotter 3 16,865 May 15, 2020, 10:54 am
Last Post: Nir
  Are there any Youtube experts here? soulcity 2 12,425 Apr 30, 2020, 14:31 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR