Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You can't. It's still not open for business.
Hi all, Im new here on this forum, from somewhere in Africa,
Regards,
This looks like a great place to meet some really interesting people!  Hello everyone, I'm Nadine Big Grin

I'm just your normal middle aged French girl thats a sucker for romantic movies and  .

I like to smoke and drink as a release from the stresses of my job as a preschool teacher, but I truly do love the kids and consider them like my own. Plus, working in Paris can't be beat. It is a chance of a lifetime for me to make fond memories of.

I am I pirate through I don't agree with copyright laws, or that one should go without because of money issues. II download from TPB and am looking forward to sharing some of my 90S britpop music.

I was a lurker, but after signing up I see there is a place called the i hear that the void.  is this where all the cool pirates hang out? hey guys, I'm also single!!!! lol Heart Heart Heart Angel   be gentle with me.
Hey guys   I’m used to using KAT. It gets shut down so often though. Hope this is just as good. Might have a bunch of questions. We’ll see how it goes.
Hi all!

Hope to have agreat time here Smile
I m new also old...i just lookee the fprum when i l0ok for my show. I am on phone its terribble to responce on this

Maybe is there a app forum? I wanna know it makes life
Easy

(Sep 20, 2021, 00:06 am)Crashdummy Wrote: Hey guys   I’m used to using KAT. It gets shut down so often though. Hope this is just as good. Might have a bunch of questions. We’ll see how it goes.

And u need to register now i saw

Oh btw i am a girl crom netherlands

I m a single mom and love chicago fire pd med
Law and order en all dramatic sht.

Well i m 31 and yeah so this is me i wil uoad a ava
When i can because i dont see the option
(Oct 23, 2013, 07:17 am)Suprbay Wrote: Just like it says in subject; introduce yourself, say hi, etc.
Feel free to welcome new members, but this isn't date finder so if you are really interested in talking to someone, use the PM system instead of getting into lengthy discussions.

(Oct 23, 2013, 07:17 am)Suprbay Wrote: Just like it says in subject; introduce yourself, say hi, etc.
Feel free to welcome new members, but this isn't date finder so if you are really interested in talking to someone, use the PM system instead of getting into lengthy discussions.

Hey all. I usually I like to think of myself as pretty intelligent but in this instant I am stumbling around this app like a blind drunken ass who just woke up in the wrong house. I'm going to ask if I've done this correctly only once because I'm not a big fan of embarrassing myself. Do I utilize the new reply to post on the top right hand side? To the veterans I appreciate your patience and you can commence rolling your eyes and stating in your mind "oh God here's another one."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hello. happy to be here. plan to upload all the things. as soon as new reg allowed.
Hello there I am new to the forums!
That guy three posts top looks like the Undertaker (a.k.a. Mark Calaway).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strongly need a consultation in here!!! GeoH2 14 10,513 Nov 15, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 51 78,691 May 25, 2023, 16:40 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 21,950 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn
  Need A Seeder? Ask here Kotter 3 16,864 May 15, 2020, 10:54 am
Last Post: Nir
  Are there any Youtube experts here? soulcity 2 12,422 Apr 30, 2020, 14:31 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR