Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
Hi The Pirate Bay
hi there. :+)

hi there.
Hello all!!! Big Grin

I was registered before all the domain changes. Just re-registered to get back in the game. Too bad can't register on TPB site. Huh
(Oct 23, 2013, 07:17 am)Suprbay Wrote: Just like it says in subject; introduce yourself, say hi, etc.
Feel free to welcome new members, but this isn't date finder so if you are really interested in talking to someone, use the PM system instead of getting into lengthy discussions.

Hello, I'm new here and have a question.

How do I bypass TRUST.ZONE VPN? I already have a VPN. It's a real irritation and I don't trust it, they can't even spell properly. If I can't get rid of it I won't use TPB again. It would be such a shame as TPB is a wonderful service.
Welcome, issykirkpatrick.

Why didn't you just cancel your current VPN plan and sign up for a new one?
That's terrible advice Robertx.

issykirkpatrick - see the 'vpn' thread in our Site Issues forum and get an adblocker.

Also, welcome to suprbay.
Why?

The person already says that he doesn't really like his VPN to begin with, especially that they can't "spell properly."
I am new to this forum. I had previously been a member of MP3 trade-by-mail forums such as mp3th.net (this site closed around 2005) and the Doughnut's Cave (still open but hardly any members remain).

I live in a remote area with very limited bandwidth. That is why I have always been a trade-by-mail MP3 collector. Does anyone else on this board trade by mail? Or is it exclusively torrent only?
欢迎回到RobertX。
謝謝, hermes, 但是,我已經是一個 SuprBay成員多過十年了!

如果你需要幫忙,請告訴我們;我們會很高興幫您的!

Translation Wrote:Thank you, hermes, but I am already a member of SuprBay for more than ten years!

If you need any help, please tell us. We will be happy to assist!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strongly need a consultation in here!!! GeoH2 14 10,515 Nov 15, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 51 78,693 May 25, 2023, 16:40 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 21,951 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn
  Need A Seeder? Ask here Kotter 3 16,865 May 15, 2020, 10:54 am
Last Post: Nir
  Are there any Youtube experts here? soulcity 2 12,423 Apr 30, 2020, 14:31 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR